Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got tracking number yesterday but still cant be found in the system. Yes it is annoying @Flloydo some people already got theirs.

I don’t get how they ship out. I’m no way expecting mine to be shipped straight away but I ordered the second it went live. Most singles seemed to be shipped and most likely GBs too.

I can wait. That don’t bother me but not hearing anything a week later is odd

Mine was accepted in Hong Kong yesterday around 1:30pm (not sure my time or theirs). As of today it’s processed trough a HK General Post Office

That does look beautiful :drool:

You cant even tell it's a lenti it's that crisp. Manta are just the best in the business right now, really hope they get retailer of the year in the HDN awards as they really deserve it

Thanks for the pics @paddytom

Still no dispatch for me

Wasn’t these shipped over a week ago for most people? Getting annoying now

Still no shipping notification for me too @Flloydo, direct order as well :squint:

I'm also still waiting for any kind of shipping update.

Manta are just the best in the business right now, really hope they get retailer of the year in the HDN awards as they really deserve it

I agree, but their shipping delays are frustrating. They already allow themselves up to one week for shipping orders, but still do not manage to have all shipments on their way by then.

Anyway, thanks for the first live pics @paddytom
The Double Lenti looks nice, but I still can't get over the fact Til Schweiger has made the cover (at least he's got company).

I'm also still waiting for any kind of shipping update.

The Double Lenti looks nice, but I still can't get over the fact Til Schweiger has made the cover (at least he's got company).

Hehe, me on the other hand, I can´t stand Eli Roth ( think he lack of talent - directing and acting as well and I just don´t like his face lol ), but I can get over it, because he was kinda important and famous "Basterd" same as Hugo Stiglitz, that´s why I totally understand they are on main cover. But I love Hugo Stiglitz, his character and acting in this film, it´s hilarious :D:cigar::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Say what you will, Manta Lab are THE best retailer out there currently: top notch releases, great communication/customer service when needed, they learned from past mistakes/listened to feedback and adjusted course. And without going into details, they don't play silly games like some others do.

I forgive the delay in shipping, given the above and ML having a small team.

My DL arrived this morning (ordered direct)... Couldn't agree more with the previous comments. The lentis are super sharp and have great depth. Top marks to Manta Lab on a super release worthy of a great film.