Insurgent (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
Release date: 19th of August, 2015
Purchase links:
Movies-bluray.nl
Bol.com
Price: €23.99 (Bol) - €28.99 (Movies-bluray)

I1.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my !!! This looks amazing !
I'll definitely get this one if it really is a steelbook with that artwork!
Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
YES BERTS SHOP CAN BE VIEWED IN ENGLISH AND HAS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.

do they package items well, are they known for shipping issues, damaged steels or they have a good reputation ?

But if they were able to get this artwork, I am kinda expecting other country to also have similar artworks as it does not seem it is a WEA exclusive only to bol.com

I will wait a bit to see other country popping up with their version... which seems as of now only 2 artwork out there bestbuy and bol.com

@Actarus I just checked on Bol.com with google chrome and apparently they ship outside Netherlands

so I guess I'd have to create an account using google translate hen ? hmmm might wait a bit I am sure if Netherlands is coming out with a copy of Insurgent, they won't be the only country with a steel of it. It would not make sense.

so I guess I'd have to create an account using google translate hen ? hmmm might wait a bit I am sure if Netherlands is coming out with a copy of Insurgent, they won't be the only country with a steel of it. It would not make sense.
I hope you are right BUT the first movie DIVERGENT was a Dutch WEA exclusive as far as I remember.