Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one edition? :-(

That´s perfectly enough, it´s ok with me. Same as the last year´s release Mad Max B&C 4K it was also only one great fat package and it still one of my best last year, both lentis are excellent. I believe this is gonna be similar case, I only hope I will manage to grab it ffrom the website, but Im gonna watch the GB as well to be safe.

Is there ever a good experience with scalpers???
I have :happy:
I know this is off topic, but I can’t always attend a GB. Not every GB is announced days ahead, right?! or the GB is soooooo limited (remember Dunkirk?) If I missed out and can get the item on eBay (and yes I need to pay more) I still can get the item.
Happy experience for me and still collected a rare item. :happy:
It does not happen that often, but it does happen.

I have :happy:
I know this is off topic, but I can’t always attend a GB. Not every GB is announced days ahead, right?! or the GB is soooooo limited (remember Dunkirk?) If I missed out and can get the item on eBay (and yes I need to pay more) I still can get the item.
Happy experience for me and still collected a rare item. :happy:
It does not happen that often, but it does happen.
You can always get a "happy" experience by paying scalpers extortionate amounts.

I consider myself a collector too, but this definition leads me to believe that I'm not a good example. o_O ...because I'm attracted to great editions, regardless of the number produced. I collect movies, not numbers.
Well I did say "among other things", I should have worded it better. Of course great editions are great editions, regardless of print runs.

Lower print run = more exclusive, therefore more expensive. Also, more frustrated people that were slower on the F5 key, and more boasting for the chosen (quicker, more experienced) few.
Is that always the case that lower print runs are always more expensive? I'm really not sure if that's always the case, maybe it is. Surely not all those that collect rare items (steelbooks, or whatever) are all boasters, I don't think that's right. At least some of them probably keep it to themselves most of the time, if not always.

That depends on what it is that you desire: to enjoy its content, or to enjoy the fact that they're in your almost-exclusive possession.
Are those mutually exclusive? Why can't one enjoy a great edition having great content? And how is that being a scalper if you do?

You can always get a "happy" experience by paying scalpers extortionate amounts.
This is not always the case.
But I think this discussion never ends.....just like 3D and 4K :happy:

Maybe I was just offended by the “fact” that by supporting low print runs you are also marked as a scalper.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
nice no-effort cash grab :rolleyes:

at least they messed it up a little by adding their pointless trademark folder which makes every release unnecessarily bulky

Surely not all those that collect rare items (steelbooks, or whatever) are all boasters, I don't think that's right. At least some of them probably keep it to themselves most of the time, if not always.

I was talking about the philosophy of that approach. To illustrate it better, I could reply with a question:

(Apart from the resale value), why would one feel better for owning 1/300 vs. owning 1/3.000? In the end, you still have "1."

Are those mutually exclusive?

The content and the rarity? They're not, but that's wasn't my point. For me, the former is relevant (and crucial), the latter is not (on the contrary: it's only more difficult to obtain).

And how is that being a scalper if you do?

It wasn't me who claimed that, not today, nor earlier in the Wind River thread. I said that re-releases like these hurt their (scalpers') business.

That´s perfectly enough, it´s ok with me. Same as the last year´s release Mad Max B&C 4K it was also only one great fat package and it still one of my best last year, both lentis are excellent. I believe this is gonna be similar case, I only hope I will manage to grab it ffrom the website, but Im gonna watch the GB as well to be safe.

Never enough of Hdzeta Interstellar :)

@PracticingPat It's fine with me if you want to use the term "scalper" loosely. So you have a beef with anyone selling steelbooks for a sizeable profit, here's an easy solution to that problem, don't buy them! I'm done with the off topic for now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sdoom