Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think with some the definition of wanting (collecting) something rare you are per definition a scalper.

Lol, this is the biggest bullshit I have heard since a long time ago. Why do you even bother to visit these threads....go buy amarays only....my god...

Lol, this is the biggest bullshit I have heard since a long time ago. Why do you even bother to visit these threads....go buy amarays only....my god...
fyi, that wasnt his own opinion.. he merely stated that some people tend to think this way

fyi, that wasnt his own opinion.. he merely stated that some people tend to think this way

It is his own opinion, he confirms it in his next reply to @DMD4k . I hate this way of thinking...why someone who wants to have a nice limited edition should be called a scalper. But lets not spam this topic. I am looking forward to buying this because I didn't want to pay high prices on eBay for the original release. On the other hand, I feel bad for people who paid a lot and now they see this. From this point of view, I am strongly against this re-releasing, which is ruining value of the original editions and ruining the market generally.

It is his own opinion, he confirms it in his next reply to @DMD4k . I hate this way of thinking...why someone who wants to have a nice limited edition should be called a scalper. But lets not spam this topic. I am looking forward to buying this because I didn't want to pay high prices on eBay for the original release. On the other hand, I feel bad for people who paid a lot and now they see this. From this point of view, I am strongly against this re-releasing, which is ruining value of the original editions and ruining the market generally.

i agree with the second part of your post, but i really think you misunderstood @rschiks ;)

Yeah, @rschiks if anything was helping me understand how what I had brought up in the first place (about the same as you're saying Sdoom) could be misconstrued as a scalper mentality. I don't think he thought that himself.

Yeah, @rschiks if anything was helping me understand how what I had brought up in the first place (about the same as you're saying Sdoom) could be misconstrued as a scalper mentality. I don't think he thought that himself.

Then who did? Was it me, perhaps? Because I’m still waiting for you to quote any of my posts in order to prove it.

Then who did? Was it me, perhaps? Because I’m still waiting for you to quote any of my posts in order to prove it.
What is it you think I need to prove? You have a problem with "scalpers", actually not just actual scalpers, you seem to have a problem with others collecting for different reasons than your own. I don't need to quote anything in particular, it's evident from your posts in the thread that you have a problem with resellers. And that's fine with me, honestly.

Tell you what, from now on, any new thread that details the number of copies in the print run, go on and start plastering them with how you scalper it is of them to say so. That'll be fun to watch.