Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A great example of a pointless, previously released multiple release...
Why are there so many movies out there worthy of a premium release that get overlooked in favour of movies that have had previous multiple editions?
I could list a sh#tload of movies that are more worthy of a premium release but I can't be arsed, to be honest...

Why are there so many movies out there worthy of a premium release that get overlooked in favour of movies that have had previous multiple editions?
I could list a sh#tload of movies that are more worthy of a premium release but I can't be arsed, to be honest...

So go get them approved by the Studios and put them out. Shouldn't be difficult. Even for somebody who can't be arsed.

I wouldn't say any release of a film that people obviously want, is a pointless release.... lol

Are there other films out there that have had f**k all attention? Yes, of course! Are there other films WB will give manta sign off on that they're interested in releasing (that will actually sell), it would seem perhaps not...

It's a great film, with a decent selection of art, made available in a premium edition for the 2nd time. Be thankful It's not another comic book flick that's been circulated to hell and back already.

Well I want this, and I imagine countless others do as well, so that makes it worthy of a release... let's see how quickly it sells and find out.

Reactions: Mararagan
Well I want this, and I imagine countless others do as well, so that makes it worthy of a release... let's see how quickly it sells and find out.
Well I think all the Group Buy copies sold except the FS. Not to mention decent size quantities I wanna say there were about 60 OC's purchased in the GB, i'm to lazy to but I know it's close.
I would guess ML sold half or more of the OC's to Group Buys. So when this pre order goes live the OC's should sell out in less than 1 minute. The DL and SL should sell out quick as well.
Hope I'm right about it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
What I want to know is, when will one of these premium retailers find the balls to release a premium version of deep blue sea?

that’s a release that will separate the boys from the men :LOL:

Maybe I should take Stygians cop out advice each time and just make it myself. One copy for its one fan lol. I’m not joking either, my ultimate guilty pleasure film

What I want to know is, when will one of these premium retailers find the balls to release a premium version of deep blue sea?

Maybe I should take Stygians cop out advice each time and just make it myself. One copy for its one fan lol. I’m not joking either, my ultimate guilty pleasure film
Make that 2 fans, I freaking love that movie. I would just be happy with a 4K release honestly

Reactions: Flloydo

Most people have one or two guilty pleasures I would think? I'd purchase a premium edition of Road House in a second! "The names Dalton" plus some vintage Kelly Lynch aka Dr. Clay

Do Manta mark as gift or very low value? As there will be import taxes on all items from the 2nd of July instead of anything over €22.

I don't remember what Drive was marked as.
If anybody knows, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Granada
Do Manta mark as gift or very low value? As there will be import taxes on all items from the 2nd of July instead of anything over €22.

I don't remember what Drive was marked as.
If anybody knows, thanks in advance.
$15 usually