Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah stop worrying, it's a done deal.
At least people will not have to ask about customs in every single thread, it'll be a given. That's the silver lining :bag:
I’m expecting the worst but hoping for the best haha!

Do Manta mark as gift or very low value? As there will be import taxes on all items from the 2nd of July instead of anything over €22.

I don't remember what Drive was marked as.
If anybody knows, thanks in advance.

Drive was marked $15

We had some oversell on the Lenticulars 12 copies over limit so I will be cancelling any duplicate orders and then start cancelling from newest order onwards till.

Will tag the affected members shortly. This is not pleasant for me either as I had to pay PP refund fees out of pocket for nothing,

@Ryan Shurman
@IcannotSTOP
@sis3
@costanzafan
@RobZone
@thegodfather1129
@Jcamardo
@tgdixonjr
@darczap
@Koffin Kat
@Lutzo
@j4c0

Please order direct from CollectonG.

Future Manta GB's will be moving to old style; Regulars will get first dibs, one of the reasons allocation was lower without room for adjustment is very poor performance for Tenet from this forum. Other GB's had around the same #;s.

Last edited:
We had some oversell on the Lenticulars 12 copies over limit so I will be cancelling any duplicate orders and then start cancelling from newest order onwards till.

Will tag the affected members shortly.
Hmmm, I just got the refund note, but the GroupBuy link is active again?

Hmmm, I just got the refund note, but the GroupBuy link is active again?

The system automatically puts cancelled copies back into the stock which is why we ended up with oversell (7 copies oversold due to ppl changing from Lenti to OC and system stocking it back , 5 cut from GB).

Oh, this is unfortunate! Sorry for those who have now missed out, especially considering I’m one of those who swapped from a Lenti to an OC… :bag:

one of the reasons allocation was lower without room for adjustment is very poor performance for Tenet from this forum. Other GB's had around the same #;s.
Because of one „bad“ GB? lol

Oh, this is unfortunate! Sorry for those who have now missed out, especially considering I’m one of those who swapped from a Lenti to an OC… :bag:
Whey would have missed out too if you had bought in the first place :coffee:

Because of one „bad“ GB? lol

Whey would have missed out too if you had bought in the first place :coffee:
Not because of one.

I think you are smart to check which GB for this retailer and see sold copies by title . I am not asking anyone to buy stuff they don't like however I wont be able to accommodate more quantity of hot titles either.

This is the # of One Clicks sold for Manta Lab GB's for some recent titles, help me understand what the pattern is? Is it 20 copies - 30 copies - 10 copies??? Based on the averages we got more allocation than we should. All of these titles sold out from their website so its not like nobody is buying them.

Interstellar - 58
WW84 - 43
Tenet - 10
Drive - 62
Dunkirk - 9
Birds Of Prey - 14
OUATIH - 17
Joker - 25
US - 6
Se7en - 20

Also NOBODY has missed out, public preorder has not happened yet so I am letting ppl affected know well in advance to order direct from them or from wherever you like.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Not because of one.
Ah okay understood your „other GBs had the same #“ wrong and thought you referring to other Tenet GBs from other places

I think you are smart
I am, thanks for noticing :LOL:

Based on the averages we got more allocation than we should. All of these titles sold out from their website so its not like nobody is buying them.
Makes sense to me, as mentioned above I thought they cut the allocation because of Tenet only

Also NOBODY has missed out, public preorder has not happened yet so I am letting ppl affected know well in advance to order direct from them or from wherever you like.
Yeah I know that, that what I was trying to tell Behold :D wouldnt even make a difference if ppl didn’t switch their purchases except that some wouldn’t have been able to order via GB earlier
So you could max. call it false hope for securing a copy, they can still order direct

Reactions: Aniv
Also NOBODY has missed out, public preorder has not happened yet
This is true. So why can't Manta extend your allocation? Have lenticulars actually sold out already through the various GBs? I don't understand. You oversold, but the product hasn't actually sold out, so what's stopping Manta giving you another 12 copies?

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
This is true. So why can't Manta extend your allocation? Have lenticulars actually sold out already through the various GBs? I don't understand. You oversold, but the product hasn't actually sold out, so what's stopping Manta giving you another 12 copies?
Pretty sure Collectong needs to have allotment for their site as well….

No problem by me. Just curious though if Manta would let me combine shipping if I get a single lenti direct and the full slip through the group buy. As I understand it’s a direct group buy so seems possible but not sure.

They need to keep quantity for their website too. Other GB didnt get a whole lot more than us but its more aligned with their previous order average.

I think one difficulty with Tenet was that every retailer has announced editions (in some cases, multiple editions) of it, and Manta was the first one to release. So some people may have been waiting for a different retailer. This is a lot different from Drive, where it was totally clear that Manta's is the best edition, with nothing else on the horizon except a "perhaps" from another retailer.

Reactions: Aniv
No problem by me. Just curious though if Manta would let me combine shipping if I get a single lenti direct and the full slip through the group buy. As I understand it’s a direct group buy so seems possible but not sure.
Yes it will be one package up to 3 singles (weight limit issue).

Reactions: j4c0 and darczap

Will tag the affected members shortly. This is not pleasant for me either as I had to pay PP refund fees out of pocket for nothing,

@Ryan Shurman
@IcannotSTOP
@sis3
@costanzafan
@RobZone
@thegodfather1129
@Jcamardo
@tgdixonjr
@darczap
@Koffin Kat
@Lutzo
@j4c0

Please order direct from CollectonG.

Future Manta GB's will be moving to old style; Regulars will get first dibs, one of the reasons allocation was lower without room for adjustment is very poor performance for Tenet from this forum. Other GB's had around the same #;s.

well this is a list I didn't want to see my name on