Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Manta could have guessed that the SL would be the most popular, so maybe make 100 more of those than of the other two slips. Or make a couple hundred fewer of the full slip than the other two, to make people want it more because of the rarity.

I'm not a business guy, obviously. ;)

Sure, they don't want to launch with 0. But it's not like they have 12 left. But whatever, I wouldn't have even said anything if it hadn't sounded odd.
If I have 0 SL to resell lol and its hot that means they dont have any to give out without reducing stock on their store.

Reactions: DMD4k
I think one difficulty with Tenet was that every retailer has announced editions (in some cases, multiple editions) of it, and Manta was the first one to release. So some people may have been waiting for a different retailer. This is a lot different from Drive, where it was totally clear that Manta's is the best edition, with nothing else on the horizon except a "perhaps" from another retailer.

that’s one of the reasons (other retailers). But there could be others too.
•Manta are an easy website to order from and where’s it not a bloodbath title GBs might of been quieter
•not as many fans of the film. Instead of paying more through GBs but purely for collection purposes then they ordered direct.
•Or simply maybe some don’t like using Aniv anymore. Who the f**k knows.

All I know is they have no issue selling out anyway and Manta are incredibly user friendly at ordering

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Not because of one.

I think you are smart to check which GB for this retailer and see sold copies by title . I am not asking anyone to buy stuff they don't like however I wont be able to accommodate more quantity of hot titles either.

This is the # of One Clicks sold for Manta Lab GB's for some recent titles, help me understand what the pattern is? Is it 20 copies - 30 copies - 10 copies??? Based on the averages we got more allocation than we should. All of these titles sold out from their website so its not like nobody is buying them.

Interstellar - 58
WW84 - 43
Tenet - 10
Drive - 62
Dunkirk - 9
Birds Of Prey - 14
OUATIH - 17
Joker - 25
US - 6
Se7en - 20

Also NOBODY has missed out, public preorder has not happened yet so I am letting ppl affected know well in advance to order direct from them or from wherever you like.
I have no idea why I didn't get Tenet. Did I forget or did it sell out...can't remember, but I ended up with nothing...think I got a single slip for Tenet....but I'll try to get some slips during the public sale to supplement the OC...probably just the SL.

that’s one of the reasons (other retailers). But there could be others too.
•Manta are an easy website to order from and where’s it not a bloodbath title GBs might of been quieter
•not as many fans of the film. Instead of paying more through GBs but purely for collection purposes then they ordered direct.
•Or simply maybe some don’t like using Aniv anymore. Who the f**k knows.

All I know is they have no issue selling out anyway and Manta are incredibly user friendly at ordering
They are, but their on sale time is much worse than Weets, since I'm always awake when Weet goes on sale. Alas, Weet on sales are always a cluster f**k. I guess I'll have to get up early to get the SL.

They are, but their on sale time is much worse than Weets, since I'm always awake when Weet goes on sale. Alas, Weet on sales are always a cluster f**k. I guess I'll have to get up early to get the SL.

6am with weet for me in the U.K. Whereas mantas are 2pm.
hate Korean pre order times lol

6am with weet for me in the U.K. Whereas mantas are 2pm.
hate Korean pre order times lol

No doubt if I was there, I'd love Manta's timing. Nevertheless, I've set up an alarm to wake me up on Friday....I'll hate it, but I doubt I'll have to do another one anytime soon.

They mention in the reminder email that there will be restock for old releases. Do you know if shipping cost increases a lot when combining OC-Interstellar and a FS from an older title? By the way, is it possible combining in the same order stock title with a preorder? (Never tried that before with Manta/Collectong). Thank you.

Restock on older titles when interstellar goes live. No mention of what titles though

They mention in the reminder email that there will be restock for old releases. Do you know if shipping cost increases a lot when combining OC-Interstellar and a FS from an older title? By the way, is it possible combining in the same order stock title with a preorder? (Never tried that before with Manta/Collectong). Thank you.
read they dont ship more than 3 editions at once atm, but not sure if thats true.. if they do, shipping should go up +-15$ each Slip depending on your location tho

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon

Yes you can combine. They'll ship them all together once the one that releases last is available.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon