Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a nice Manta edition in your movie collection isn't going to magically make your life a living paradise. If it does, your might want to evaluate your priorities in life.

For me it does. Everyday is paradise. When I'm watching a movie I like to glance over at my manta collection on the shelf and have a sense of pride knowing I secured each and every one and didn't pay scalp price :thanks: :thanks:

Someone seems a bit angry calling ppl names lol I no the truth hurts but lets give it a rough estimate seller pays 200 usd add another 70 usd for a fake sale so he lost 70 usd but has 10 copies of the set he makes the gullible ppl think its worth 500 usd now u can do the math if his profit is worth loosing the 70 usd for a fake sale

Im sorry Thecollector86 you scalpers have been exposed calling ppl clowns lol so childish ur my son i forgive u
X Files GIF by The X-Files

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
Also don't forget retailers should be fair to there customers that bought at a regular price for how many years now? All of a sudden they wanna give most allocations to gb now to advertise and bring more attention to sell there items that supposedly have such a high demand? So high that they allow 2 copies per member? Lol and forget about the ppl that supported them the whole way? Atleast let your first customers that supported you have access to secure there editions 1 copy per member since there such a high demand .You think those customers have to pay more now to get there editions? This is the reason I had to speak up.they got rich and forgot about us.

Gb are awesome a great way for new customers to secure there editions.
Sad Tears GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

I didn't start the dirty talk as u can see i never said anything wrong
You said plenty wrong :giggle:
or called ppl names if calling you guys
What guys? Are you saying we're all scalpers? Get a grip.
a scalper is calling names then I guess the truth does really hurt.your defending ur brother for calling me names?
Actually I don't take offense at the term scalper, mainly because I haven't scalped anyone (yet?), but I also don't see anything wrong with those that do. So you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't give a sh*t.
And FYI, TC is my sister from another mother, not a dude

Child Smile GIF

Lol I thought you were on my side
I was! Until you messed with FA and Blufans. I guess you missed that message where I told you so, like you missed the Interstellar preorder :naughty:

Also don't forget retailers should be fair to there customers
Where is this written?? And who says Manta wasn't fair? 0.1% of customers?
that bought at a regular price for how many years now?
I dunno, a whopping 3 whole years? 4?
All of a sudden they wanna give most allocations to gb now
No, not now. They've been giving allocations for GBs since they have a website. So from the start I guess.
It appears that all of a sudden you just realised this.
to advertise and bring more attention to sell there items that supposedly have such a high demand?
Supposedly? Nothing supposed about a sellout in under a minute. It was so real you didn't get yours, that's how not supposed it was.
So high that they allow 2 copies per member? Lol and forget about the ppl that supported them the whole way?
GBs supported them from the start too.
Atleast let your first customers that supported you have access to secure there editions 1 copy per member since there such a high demand .
Who are these "first customers" you speak of? You?
You think those customers have to pay more now to get there editions?
Honestly? I don't care. But if you weren't ready for the pre-order or you failed for any reason (and you clearly did) then it's up to you what you want to do next. You decide, that's the beauty of it.
This is the reason I had to speak up.they got rich and forgot about us.
They didn't forget about "us", they still need "us" for any release. You forgot about them/the time/your F5-ing finger or you blinked.
Gb are awesome a great way for new customers to secure there editions.
????? :cautious: So use them :rofl: