Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
In his defense mate, i believe he was refering to @TheCollector86 for identifying him as a clown ( the debate is still going on this matter )

No mate this is
Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens
Im definitely not the best at quoting since as you guys can see I barely ever right anything on here.

Thanks mararagan for making that clear
In his defense mate, i believe he was refering to @TheCollector86 for identifying him as a clown ( the debate is still going on this matter )

No mate this is
Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

@Georges dikranjian Did you send a message to Collectong/Manta about your issue regarding this loyalty program ? I would be very interested to see their response.
No I haven't it would be nice if they did it on there own but as of now im done buying from them like it wasn't enough prices went up now we have to go thru gb no thanks not for me.i used to buy every one click release till they made it harder I guess now the scalpers can have a extra one click in there resale stock make that 10 sets to 11 now lol

• Wow
Reactions: Mararagan
No I haven't it would be nice if they did it on there own but as of now im done buying from them like it wasn't enough prices went up now we have to go thru gb no thanks not for me.i used to buy every one click release till they made it harder I guess now the scalpers can have a extra one click in there resale stock make that 10 sets to 11 now lol
So you're going to pass their Matrix, HER, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill... and all future releases ? really ?? from a loyal customer to complete denial for just one missing item ?
GIF by funk

So you're going to pass their Matrix, HER, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill... and all future releases ? really ?? from a loyal customer to complete denial for just one missing item ?
GIF by funk
I already have all those releases when I collect i like to have every release to complete the whole retailer releases and I normally buy one click if available in one click I strictly collected filmarena who completely fell off for me because everything is oab now I even collected hdzeta who also fell of for me because you can't buy from there website and the ppl you have to go thru to buy them is wack 1 gb company that starts with a m ripped me off buy double charging and another gb holder his name starts with a t im sure all the ogs here know who im talking about doesn't reply to ur messages and most importantly we can't buy from here? thats horrible Hdzeta sorry but it is what it is I also collected some nova thats how I have some of these upcoming releases and most importantly the best of the best blufans the greatest company ever who actually care about there customers the most with the best service who appreciates there loyal customers gives them the opportunity to secure there editions with a vip pass so they can have the complete blufans releases and not have to buy it from scalpers they even gave me the opportunity to become a vip member although I was a bit late to collecting I found out you have to have a certain amount of steels from them in order to get approved to be a vip member so I killed 2 birds 1 stone I bought all there editions I missed close to cost price because I wanted the complete collection and that way I had enough steels to get approved as a vip member so I dont have to go thru this hassle of missing out and buying from scalpers some companies can learn from them how to show love back

Reactions: Mararagan
I already have all those releases when I collect i like to have every release to complete the whole retailer releases and I normally buy one click if available in one click I strictly collected filmarena who completely fell off for me because everything is oab now I even collected hdzeta who also fell of for me because you can't buy from there website and the ppl you have to go thru to buy them is wack 1 gb company that starts with a m ripped me off buy double charging and another gb holder his name starts with a t im sure all the ogs here know who im talking about doesn't reply to ur messages and most importantly we can't buy from here? thats horrible Hdzeta sorry but it is what it is I also collected some nova thats how I have some of these upcoming releases and most importantly the best of the best blufans the greatest company ever who actually care about there customers the most with the best service who appreciates there loyal customers gives them the opportunity to secure there editions with a vip pass so they can have the complete blufans releases and not have to buy it from scalpers they even gave me the opportunity to become a vip member although I was a bit late to collecting I found out you have to have a certain amount of steels from them in order to get approved to be a vip member so I killed 2 birds 1 stone I bought all there editions I missed close to cost price because I wanted the complete collection and that way I had enough steels to get approved as a vip member so I dont have to go thru this hassle of missing out and buying from scalpers some companies can learn from them how to show love back
unnamed.gif

Wow you really must be a VIP having all these releases that have not been released yet.......where's the beauty shots Mr VIP

1625435660148.gif

• Haha
Reactions: milky
You said plenty wrong :giggle:

What guys? Are you saying we're all scalpers? Get a grip.

Actually I don't take offense at the term scalper, mainly because I haven't scalped anyone (yet?), but I also don't see anything wrong with those that do. So you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't give a sh*t.
And FYI, TC is my sister from another mother, not a dude

Child Smile GIF

I was! Until you messed with FA and Blufans. I guess you missed that message where I told you so, like you missed the Interstellar preorder :naughty:
I love how he has literally barked up the wrong tree here. In every way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and milky
But don't all Blufans releases go to group buys? Even the "VIP" copies? Aren't they purchased through a group buy as well?