Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But don't all Blufans releases go to group buys? Even the "VIP" copies? Aren't they purchased through a group buy as well?

But don't all Blufans releases go to group buys? Even the "VIP" copies? Aren't they purchased through a group buy as well?

I think there’s some kind of Chinese eBay set up that local orders go to. Read that a while back. Didn’t make much sense and it might be wrong. So take that with a pinch of salt and don’t question the understanding of it lol

But yes all other copies go to group buys. The VIP part is from a GB host on another site who runs the VIP programme for blufans. He’s the contact for that. It’s blufans at the end of the day who ok the members who go on to it. He’s the middle man. And like other GB hosts he runs a public GB on top of that.

they do have a website too. But only one release has been sold through it. The numbered avengers mondo and variant (PET slip)

You most likely know all this anyway

No. If your a VIP your guaranteed a copy as long as your quick enough to message so it's on a first come. First served basis. For certain releases, they don't even do general public group buys. So VIP only

No. If your a VIP your guaranteed a copy as long as your quick enough to message so it's on a first come. First served basis.

It’s still a GB though. But just like you said it guarantees you a copy if you want it before a public GB

Reactions: djjez83
It’s still a GB though. But just like you said it guarantees you a copy if you want it before
It’s still a GB though. But just like you said it guarantees you a copy if you want it before a public GB

Its only a gb if your not a vip member.vip members are guaranteed 1 copy unless the individual doesn't send the message in time because unlike fac sorry dmd4k but i only say the truth you don't loose your spot as a vip member you just loose that copie

Its only a gb if your not a vip member.vip members are guaranteed 1 copy unless the individual doesn't send the message in time because unlike fac sorry dmd4k but i only say the truth you don't loose your spot as a vip member you just loose that copie

Oh give it a rest now. It’s boring.

And that’s still a GB you bean

See? So VIP status still doesn't guarantee you a copy if you're not quick enough and it's still a group buy because you can't order direct from them.

In fact, like I said, this makes it the only company where all copies go to group buys (if you don't live in China)

Yes, but this is a place for talking about collectibles, not really about the more important things in the world to begin with.
Sure, but that doesn't mean people have to use these forums to constantly complain or repeat the same things over and over again like a broken record.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I already have all those releases when I collect i like to have every release to complete the whole retailer releases and I normally buy one click if available in one click I strictly collected filmarena who completely fell off for me because everything is oab now I even collected hdzeta who also fell of for me because you can't buy from there website and the ppl you have to go thru to buy them is wack 1 gb company that starts with a m ripped me off buy double charging and another gb holder his name starts with a t im sure all the ogs here know who im talking about doesn't reply to ur messages and most importantly we can't buy from here? thats horrible Hdzeta sorry but it is what it is I also collected some nova thats how I have some of these upcoming releases and most importantly the best of the best blufans the greatest company ever who actually care about there customers the most with the best service who appreciates there loyal customers gives them the opportunity to secure there editions with a vip pass so they can have the complete blufans releases and not have to buy it from scalpers they even gave me the opportunity to become a vip member although I was a bit late to collecting I found out you have to have a certain amount of steels from them in order to get approved to be a vip member so I killed 2 birds 1 stone I bought all there editions I missed close to cost price because I wanted the complete collection and that way I had enough steels to get approved as a vip member so I dont have to go thru this hassle of missing out and buying from scalpers some companies can learn from them how to show love back
That is one long as* sentence, I wasn't even sure where to breathe.

Being a Blufans VIP it's really handy not having to worry about GB's or preorders. But it's their choice, you can't blame Manta Lab for not acting accordingly to your tastes (and, believe me, I would benefit from such VIP list having every single release of theirs).
For example, I also hate how HDzeta handles their preorders but I can simply jump off the train or act accordingly (GB's here and there, I rarely go direct).
It's not a mainstream product you can buy in regular stores like plain steelbooks, it's a particular hobby with some laws you've got to obey to in order to keep on getting the goods at a fair price. Don't you agree? eBay is the way but prices are insane there.

Reactions: Punker76