Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't the seller just simply add RESERVE PRICE?
Let's say the seller must have 50$ for his item and the only bid is 20$ he can do what you said, use a 2nd account and bid on it himself...
Or he can simply have a reserve price so if someone bids 40$ it will say RESERVE NO MET.
This means that even if you're the highest bidder at the end of the auction, you won't win the item.
Perhaps because as the seller you'd pay a substantially higher percentage fee for adding a reserve price. It's not free.

Perhaps because as the seller you'd pay a substantially higher percentage fee for adding a reserve price. It's not free.
@Billy Talent Yup, that'll be why. Plus reserves can deter bidders as it point blank states "reserve has not yet been met" when you're bidding, which gives you the immediate impression you're not going to be lucky and get it for a low price.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to do that (second account/ friend) and you then cancel the sale it won’t show on the sold listing. If the sale didn’t go through then it won’t show as sold. It will only show until you cancel the sale

just like when you get people who win a bid, don’t pay for days and don’t contact you. Then when you finally contact them and they want to cancel it, once cancelled it won’t show in the sold tab.

And also with the best offer thing. It won’t show you the price under the sold tab of what the item actually sold for. If it has a line crossed through the price then it means it’s was a best offer. Could be a half the price or even a quarter of the price of what was shown.
I'm honestly not sure about that, the first part anyway, I know about the crossed line best offer bit. Regardless of payment being received for a private offer or winning bid, if you've been watching it the listing states it's been "sold" as soon it's no longer live. I think it only states "unsold" if the seller has ended the listing themselves. As I said, I don't actually know, but I'd assume it'd appear in sold listings the same way, no?

I'm honestly not sure about that, the first part anyway, I know about the crossed line best offer bit. Regardless of payment being received for a private offer or winning bid, if you've been watching it the listing states it's been "sold" as soon it's no longer live. I think it only states "unsold" if the seller has ended the listing themselves. As I said, I don't actually know, but I'd assume it'd appear in sold listings the same way, no?

the listing itself will say sold. Unless there’s an issue for example it’s against their rules etc then eBay can delete the listing. That’s when you see that the listing is not found And it has a weird error code. But you’ll only find those through links on google or someone has posted a link here (for example)

Some listings just end too when it not an auction listing. And they are relisted. Those listings won’t be in the sold section. However if it’s saved in your watch list or you had previously bid and not won then you can access that listing through the watched or your missed bid section “ended”. But they won’t show up in the sold tab on the search function.

Like i Said, if it’s sold but it’s because of a second account or a mate and they don’t pay and you then cancel that order, then it won’t show on sold. Because it never sold. You instead cancelled the sale.

always been that way

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
Not sure if anyone else was in the same boat as me. Ordered a full slip in the group buy and then after I ordered the full slip, I decided to order the single lenti in the group buy which was ultimately canceled. Since the group buy is seemingly a direct ship order I asked Collectong if they could combine shipping and was told they can’t combine shipping with other sellers. Bummer to pay shipping twice but guess I’m lucky to still get what I wanted

Not sure if anyone else was in the same boat as me. Ordered a full slip in the group buy and then after I ordered the full slip, I decided to order the single lenti in the group buy which was ultimately canceled. Since the group buy is seemingly a direct ship order I asked Collectong if they could combine shipping and was told they can’t combine shipping with other sellers. Bummer to pay shipping twice but guess I’m lucky to still get what I wanted
Had EXACTLY the same thing from them today because I have Interstellar OC through the GB and picked up the Tenet SL through them. They said it would be more expensive and they can’t combine…

Had EXACTLY the same thing from them today because I have Interstellar OC through the GB and picked up the Tenet SL through them. They said it would be more expensive and they can’t combine…
Bit disappointing but it is what it is I guess

the listing itself will say sold. Unless there’s an issue for example it’s against their rules etc then eBay can delete the listing. That’s when you see that the listing is not found And it has a weird error code. But you’ll only find those through links on google or someone has posted a link here (for example)

Some listings just end too when it not an auction listing. And they are relisted. Those listings won’t be in the sold section. However if it’s saved in your watch list or you had previously bid and not won then you can access that listing through the watched or your missed bid section “ended”. But they won’t show up in the sold tab on the search function.

Like i Said, if it’s sold but it’s because of a second account or a mate and they don’t pay and you then cancel that order, then it won’t show on sold. Because it never sold. You instead cancelled the sale.

always been that way
Fair, I can't say I'm an expert on the matter, I was just assuming based on what I've seen.

Just as an example though, I won a steel via auction about half hour ago, for which I'm yet to make payment. I've just searched for sold listings of that particular steel and there's only one coming up, which happens to be mine. So right now it's listed as "sold" even though I've yet to pay for it.

I appreciate from what you've said that if this order were to be cancelled that it may very well disappear from that search, but it is coming up at the moment. So theoretically speaking you could drag out a listing for a fair while without paying (as you're hardly going to report yourself or a mate to ebay for non payment) to make it appear as a sold listing for a dodgy sale if you REALLY wanted to.

Reactions: Flloydo
Fair, I can't say I'm an expert on the matter, I was just assuming based on what I've seen.

Just as an example though, I won a steel via auction about half hour ago, for which I'm yet to make payment. I've just searched for sold listings of that particular steel and there's only one coming up, which happens to be mine. So right now it's listed as "sold" even though I've yet to pay for it.

I appreciate from what you've said that if this order were to be cancelled that it may very well disappear from that search, but it is coming up at the moment. So theoretically speaking you could drag out a listing for a fair while without paying (as you're hardly going to report yourself or a mate to ebay for non payment) to make it appear as a sold listing for a dodgy sale if you REALLY wanted to.

I sold something a month ago and the winner didn’t pay or contact me for 2 days. After the 2nd day I contacted them and they messaged back asking if I can wait another 4 days. Annoying but I was ok with it (more annoyed that these people never contact you unless you contact them first). 6 days later they paid. So it does happen. And yes that (item you won) will be in the sold section now regardless of if you paid or not. But if you don’t pay and the seller cancels the transaction then that will disappear

there’s no advantage for manipulating that. Because regardless of if that’s your plan or not, it will eventually be cancelled. eBay will even prompt both of you.
but I don’t know what goes on after that for the seller. Never been in that position.
It will most likely affect the buyer more though. Because that will automatically go against your profile and eBay will then limit the amount of items you can bid on each month. I know that.

I sold something a month ago and the winner didn’t pay or contact me for 2 days. After the 2nd day I contacted them and they messaged back asking if I can wait another 4 days. Annoying but I was ok with it (more annoyed that these people never contact you unless you contact them first). 6 days later they paid. So it does happen. And yes that (item you won) will be in the sold section now regardless of if you paid or not. But if you don’t pay and the seller cancels the transaction then that will disappear

there’s no advantage for manipulating that. Because regardless of if that’s your plan or not, it will eventually be cancelled. eBay will even prompt both of you.
but I don’t know what goes on after that for the seller. Never been in that position.
It will most likely affect the buyer more though. Because that will automatically go against your profile and eBay will then limit the amount of items you can bid on each month. I know that.
People who wait ages to pay are a pain in the ass, particularly when they just wait for days on end and make you feel like a pain for asking when they're paying. It's worse now under eBay's new terms and managed service, as they only expect payment to be made within 5 days vs the previous 48hrs with paypal. That's far too long to be waiting in my opinion.

Oh, I'm with you, it's not something I'd bother faffing about with. In the short term though it could make a huge difference to getting something sold by making it appear thats what one just went for. A listing can stay in an upaid status and still appear as sold for well over a week if you wanted. A lot can happen in a week. Hell a lot can happen in 5mins if someone just missed out on an item and feels pressured into buying the next priced one available, even if it is over inflated..

People who wait ages to pay are a pain in the ass, particularly when they just wait for days on end and make you feel like a pain for asking when they're paying. It's worse now under eBay's new terms and managed service, as they only expect payment to be made within 5 days vs the previous 48hrs with paypal. That's far too long to be waiting in my opinion.

Oh, I'm with you, it's not something I'd bother faffing about with. In the short term though it could make a huge difference to getting something sold by making it appear thats what one just went for. A listing can stay in an upaid status and still appear as sold for well over a week if you wanted. A lot can happen in a week. Hell a lot can happen in 5mins if someone just missed out on an item and feels pressured into buying the next priced one available, even if it is over inflated..

I literally didn’t realise they had more time when I messaged him. That’s how I found out. I moved over to the direct payment thing which chucks PayPal out the window and their fees but yeah wasn’t aware they had 5 days or whatever. And I agree it’s too long.
And yeah agree with the rest

Why doesn't the seller just simply add RESERVE PRICE?
Let's say the seller must have 50$ for his item and the only bid is 20$ he can do what you said, use a 2nd account and bid on it himself...
Or he can simply have a reserve price so if someone bids 40$ it will say RESERVE NO MET.
This means that even if you're the highest bidder at the end of the auction, you won't win the item.

Here is the fee for using a reserve price in an auction even if your item doesn't sell.

Reserve price
Set a minimum price that must be met for your item to sell
$5.00 or 7.5% of reserve price, whichever is greater (maximum fee $250)
Charged whether or not your item sells

I literally didn’t realise they had more time when I messaged him. That’s how I found out. I moved over to the direct payment thing which chucks PayPal out the window and their fees but yeah wasn’t aware they had 5 days or whatever. And I agree it’s too long.
And yeah agree with the rest
Took me buy surprise as well when I saw it popup on ebay as I was about to send a payment reminder. Takes the piss a bit, but there we go!

Set my alarm for this…woke up an hour early so went back to bed….woke up 2 hours after it went on sale. What went wrong? Oh i set my alarm for PM instead of AM.…so no SL for me, but I already had the OC ordered via GB, so I’ll live. Still I can’t believe I made that Rookie Mistake….AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Sorry state of the world when even a 1-click ain't enough
Set my alarm for this…woke up an hour early so went back to bed….woke up 2 hours after it went on sale. What went wrong? Oh i set my alarm for PM instead of AM.…so no SL for me, but I already had the OC ordered via GB, so I’ll live. Still I can’t believe I made that Rookie Mistake….AGAIN.

No problem by me. Just curious though if Manta would let me combine shipping if I get a single lenti direct and the full slip through the group buy. As I understand it’s a direct group buy so seems possible but not sure.

Yes it will be one package up to 3 singles (weight limit issue).
@Aniv as others also stated, Collectong replied, they cant combine gb and site orders...?

Reactions: darczap
Question for the people who buy a One Click and an additional single, why?

There might be various reasons but I as a One Clicker cannot understand.
Is it because you want the OC and keep it sealed and only open the additional single, or is it simply to scalp the latter is the one that most people would assume.

People who buy singles miss out because you have people who buy an OC and a single, or you have people who buy 2 DL, 1 SL, and 2 FS or a variation of (again why?)
A One click contains all 3 variants (sometimes 4) so why not be content with that?

I am trying not to be TOO judgemental so I hope somebody can explain...

People who buy singles miss out because you have people who buy an OC and a single
I'm not sure this is as you say. People who buy singles (whether it is GB or direct) and those who buy OCs & a single have to click on the same add to cart button, those buying OCs don't get priority when adding the single. In fact, those buying OC & single would have to click more keys to finalize the purchase, thereby taking more time to do so.
I think it's more reasonable to say that people intending to buy singles AND missing out only have themselves, their setup or preparation (lack thereof) to blame.