Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone considered what we will have to pay in customs anyone who lives in the EU?
Here in Spain probably will have an expensive overrun with the IVA and post charges.

Reactions: Granada
Anyone know if manta seal jcards in with their slips in OCs? I.e will I be able to see the rear of the FS and SL in my OC if I choose to keep them both sealed and only open the DL?

Anyone know if manta seal jcards in with their slips in OCs? I.e will I be able to see the rear of the FS and SL in my OC if I choose to keep them both sealed and only open the DL?

There are no J-Cards on the individual copies inside the OC. Just one that wraps around the box itself so yes you'll be able to see the rears :thumbs:

There are no J-Cards on the individual copies inside the OC. Just one that wraps around the box itself so yes you'll be able to see the rears :thumbs:
Awesome, cheers bud. I've only bought Manta single slips until now, so I wasn't too sure. Great news!

Steelbook artwork not great....

One click & single lenti decent, but the lenticular's the same as previous HDZETA releases...
Fullslip and double lenti artwork pretty poor...
All in all a disappointing release, imo...
I'll agree the steel artwork isn't terribly exciting, but to be fair to them, it's about the only poster left they could use to make it an actual WEA design :rofl: It works quite well imo, and seeing as all the other decent posters are used on the slips, I can live with it.

I like my hdz FS, but as I've gone for the OC, I have no need for it and will be selling. DL is the the nicest imo, and probably the best choice for someone who already owns the HDZ SL/DL. Had I owned either I'd have stuck with and just got the manta DL (DL rear is same as hdz FS front) instead of the OC.

I think the only 2 decent theatrical posters I've seen that they could've used here are these two... both look great individually, but neither really make me go "oh yeah, that's interstellar", so I get why they weren't used..

Screenshot_20210626-180132_IMDb.jpgScreenshot_20210626-180149_IMDb.jpg