Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let this idiot put the idea of buying OC's in question lol, that is antithetical to this entire forum.
OCs *are* pretty stupid if were honest lol... but not the single editions inside of it

its certainly different to a random cd which was massproduced (literally millions) and now that only a fraction of collectors remain they are mostly worthless

steels and premiums were very limited from the beginning so the likelihood that out of a world population of 7 bn a couple of (ten) thousand people will still appreciate physical media is very high... and at the moment steelbooks are the coolest thing to have for them (us, i guess) as well as 4k discs and blu-rays..

Reactions: DMD4k
OCs *are* pretty stupid if were honest lol... but not the single editions inside of it

its certainly different to a random cd which was massproduced (literally millions) and now that only a fraction of collectors remain they are mostly worthless

steels and premiums were very limited from the beginning so the likelihood that out of a world population of 7 bn a couple of (ten) thousand people will still appreciate physical media is very high... and at the moment steelbooks are the coolest thing to have for them (us, i guess) as well as 4k discs and blu-rays..
oh and if this „woke“ movement continues, it wont be long until streaming services will be forced to censor movies and we can ca$h in big time on our uncut collectors editions haha

Is that you George?? Give Hatred his account back.