wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why they are re releasing everything? Is it just a Double Lenti and thats it?
The original Boxset might be the best Boxset HDzeta has ever done, that thing is sick! Those suckers go for close to $400

Reactions: willbar84
As this also seems to include the regular BD I might just go for this seeing as I passed on HDZETA's first one as I didn't like the Chinese text on the slip spine!

Double lenti also would be quite cool.

Finally after many months even years I can finally BUMP! this thread as I’m now officially a proud owner :joy: of the stunning edition that is the OC :drool: man I wish I was around when this was released back in 2015 as I would have jumped in on all the excitement of securing a copy for sure but I was three years to late entering into this amazing hobby of steelbook collecting. I was fortunate enough though for my 2nd HDN GB that I was one of the lucky 30 who survived the HDZ 4K ‘stellar bloodbath which introduced me to the wonderful ‘n’ amazing world of HDZeta but after awhile the 4K DL wasn’t enough to satisfy my needs after I discovered how awesome OCs are so I had to have this edition. Took close to two years with a few copies slipping through my fingers but finally got there in the end.

I absolutely love all the artwork Zeta have used with the Lenti, Front box, Full Slip artwork being the real standouts with a stunning world class WEA steelbook to boot. The most welcoming and satisfying thing about this boxset is actually the really cool TARS Metal collectible number, feels very premium in hand and mighty cool to show off with the box. For those that have unsealed have you bent TARS into shape so can stand freely for display purposes and then rebent flat so you can put it back into the box as I’m unsure the durability of it and would hate for it to snap. Here it is in all its glory :joy::drool:

AF1AF2E2-3F99-42FC-B980-BA3D91E1B922.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.