wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd will HDZeta start accepting paypal at some point? I'll have to go GB if not.
I assume you can buy the full slip separately too?

Although you have provided great information for the boxset package, it would be nice to see prices. I appreciate you are busy. Thanks.

@wxlinkswd will HDZeta start accepting paypal at some point? I'll have to go GB if not.
I assume you can buy the full slip separately too?

Although you have provided great information for the boxset package, it would be nice to see prices. I appreciate you are busy. Thanks.
Last I heard regarding Paypal there is a monthly limit to the amount of payments you can accept. Hopefully this changes.

Reactions: davhyl
I'd love to have just the full slip and Tars box but don't wanna pay the no doubt high price for the full box set. I'll be happy if I can just get the full slip though

I'm trying to lose interest in this even though it looks awesome... do I really need two copies of the same film in a boxset - in the same steelbook - but with different slip styles/artwork? Nope! Do I want to pay over £100 for something that's going to sit on a shelf and gather dust for most of its existence in my possession? Nope!

But, do I want it? YAAARP!

I still like the Future Shop version I've got too. Hmmmm... maybe I could swap out one of the steels from the boxset and sling it on eBay to recoup some of the cost.

I take it the copies in the boxset (lenticular/fullslip) come with all the gubbins that are included if you buy them individually?

A nice day for the group buy thanks for the info @harry but would you no what time according to UK my friend...

Man, I've been following this thread since it's inception, and my excitement has gone over the roof. But looking at prices, I'm going to have to bow out unfortunately. Just can't justify these prices, especially being a jobless student.

Maybe years down the line I may get lucky and be able to get this off of eBay for cheap or something

Man, I've been following this thread since it's inception, and my excitement has gone over the roof. But looking at prices, I'm going to have to bow out unfortunately. Just can't justify these prices, especially being a jobless student.

Maybe years down the line I may get lucky and be able to get this off of eBay for cheap or something
I doubt you will be able to get it cheaper as the value will only increase. Time to crack some more Student Loans!

I hope these are priced accordingly, since each addition comes with more extras than the othert The 1/4 slip is basically a bare-bones edition while the lenticular slip box has all the goodies. So charging $60 (guessing) for each edition seems unfair...

What prices ?

Status
Not open for further replies.