Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 14, 2015 (Original release date was March 31, 2015. But, delayed)

Price : $39.60

Link :

Aladin.co.kr
- Sold out
Novamnm.com - Sold out

Note :

10842304_744950332267650_5494549599977178373_o.jpg

Last edited:
Both Nova Media and Kimici have copies, why not preorder them if they have limited stock? And if they end of doing something better or the Korea version turns out to have a great slip then you will have it. If it ends up looking like every other countries SB there will be plenty of time to cancel since it doesn't come out till April. Seems like a no brainer.

I'm not loving this artwork and will wait to see if a Nova or Kimchi exclusive pops up. Plus I have a feeling this will be a matte finish from :squint: WB's....

Waiting to see what Taiwans Futurepak will be like....:naughty: If it has the finish of Godzilla then that's what I'll be getting instead of the steel....:joy:

Have the Digipak from the US on order as well as the UK Digibook....;)

It's so sad news for us. :(

--------------------------------------------------------

From Novamedia FB :

Dear international customer

We announced what Novamedia doesn't release [Interstellar steelbook Novamedia choice] edition. Because, We couldn't approved from Warner & Paramount. We're sorry inform that.

Best regards
NOVAMEDIA.

From Novamedia FB :

We announced what Novamedia doesn't release [Interstellar steelbook Novamedia choice] edition. Because, We couldn't approved from Warner & Paramount. We're sorry inform that.

Best regards
NOVAMEDIA.

That sucks :(, oh well i think if Blufans or Kimchi will not release it, then i will get the Uk digibook version

From Novamedia FB :

Best regards
NOVAMEDIA.
That is sad news indeed...:(:grumpy::arghh:

Glad I didn't preorder as it does not blend in well with the actual steelbook artwork and it's almost covering half of the steelbook rather than 1/3, anyway glad those who like it got themselves a copy but for me this is a BIG pass, TW FP FTW :cigar: