Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 12, 2016
Purchase link: Nova - Kimchi - Yes Asia
Price: $31.99 (Kimchi) - $32.99 (Nova) - $40.99 (Yes Asia)
Note: WEA steelbook, Matte finish, 1/4 slip, 2-disc, Made in Denmark

image-3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same thing for a while ... hugging a pillow rocking back n forth, crying, listening to the Interstellar theme. Learnt to play it on the Piano. Researched all the theories of the tesseract and what they meant for us as human beings And then I came back to reality after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th viewings. The film is good, but not the best film in the world as I initially thought when I was in sitting in the cinema.
You need a better home theater...:rofl:

I love that the artwork is one of the last not used on a steelbook. This movie is amazing and the soundtrack was amazing. Anyone has says it wasn't as good at home needs a better home theater. I own all the posters, and will add this to the steelbook set!

People that say they don't like the artwork are missing the fact that it's obvious by now the film is limited to marketing artwork, most has been used by now. To get WEA, I can see why this was chosen.

FS
BB
Walmart
HDZeta Boxset

Hhmmm I'm a steelbook retailer...."let me release a title that someone has already had a super premium release of. I just wanna throw my money away" This is what these guys were thinking when they decided to release this title. Come on man!

Interstellar was probably one of the most successful steelbook launch in history. Pretty much every place that has had it is sold out of it now.

Interstellar was probably one of the most successful steelbook launch in history. Pretty much every place that has had it is sold out of it now.

Only being available states side as a Steelbook probably had a lot to do with that. I don't believe Europe got it as a steelbook at all

The first viewing in the cinema was a mind blowing experience as I had so much information to digest. Subsequent viewings at home where I fully understood the film and picked up on all the details left me feeling a bit meh ... I think Inception was a better film
I've been holding off rewatching for that same reason / fear. Blown away in the theatre.

I've listened to the OST a number of times and it still gives me chills.
I did the same thing for a while ... hugging a pillow rocking back n forth, crying, listening to the Interstellar theme. Learnt to play it on the Piano. Researched all the theories of the tesseract and what they meant for us as human beings And then I came back to reality after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th viewings. The film is good, but not the best film in the world as I initially thought when I was in sitting in the cinema.

IMO if a film blows your mind initially and it take 4 more viewing and research to bring you back down to earth (see what i did there?:naughty:) then that is a pretty darn great job the director has done! Especially for science fiction. I love this movie. Not sure im going to triple dip though.

I haven't been able to pick up a HDZeta for a reasonable price, so I will probably settle for this. I hope they deboss the letters.