Ireland
Release date: August 7, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (sold out)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

DDAEE7XXgAAarsl.jpg

11493919-2734494637672530.jpg 11493919-8154494637826811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really couldn't be ar$ed. Perosnally, and I could be wrong. I cant see this fetching that much more on eBay than retail. So minus fee's etc - doesn't seem worth the hassle.

So much for Zavvi cancelling any order over 5. Unless this guy literally made 86 different orders. Sounds exhausting.

I don't think so buddy. He's a warehouse op at Warrington's Hut Group depot. So, this is likely insider knowledge ;)

Which leads me to... WTF !!! :wtf: 86 copies for 1 customer??!! :angry: @paulboland would have a meltdown at this statement :p:giggle:
:LOL::rofl: :hilarious:
I'm melting :rofl:

Crazy that managed to be done I wonder was it separate orders or was it one single order of 86

Does the customer have a pre arranged agreement for bulk orders if not then that order should be cancelled and not shipped

:LOL::rofl: :hilarious:
I'm melting :rofl:

Crazy that managed to be done I wonder was it separate orders or was it one single order of 86

Does the customer have a pre arranged agreement for bulk orders if not then that order should be cancelled and not shipped
Likely multiple orders...I suspect whoever this was, ebay or group buy, ordered as many as possible before it went OOS, then put some up for sale. What this customer, the now owner of 86 copies has just found out, is that this steelbook was charged so early, they didn't have time to cancel the unsold copies, and is now lumbered with god knows how many ...:LOL:

This will teach the scalpers.

BUT, here is the dilemma, now that ebayers have been buggered with this early release, there will be less chance that this will be available again in any meaningfull numbers (I missed this as well) as there will be many copies that WOULD have been cancelled by re-sellers as this isn't a big ebay seller (go check the site for sold items), I've seen a few dozen sell, but that's about it.

I'd suspect zavvi will miraculously find another 500 or 1000 somewhere though.....:naughty:

Got my dispatch email earlier today too... looking forward to finally owning a steelbook for this amazing movie!

Looks like none have sold. So that's just what the seller is asking, no guarantee he'll get that price. Depends on whether there's demand for it. This is the same as the Korean steelbook which came out last year. I feel like all the Interstellar die hards already own that one and this won't sell unless the price goes down. But who knows?

I wanted one of these but I didn't order a copy because Zavvi's description says Region 2.

Which makes no sense to me since blu-ray regions are listed in letters aren't they? A B C.

I miss out on steelbooks too often because of such awful retailer information.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo