Interview with the Vampire (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: November 21, 2014
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - Ksteelbook - YesAsia
Price: $29.99 (Nova - Kimchi - Ksteelbook) - $38.99 (YesAsia)

_bd_-_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has become confusing, the OP only has the original steelbook release not the new Lenti version, Ninjas will have to be careful which one they pick.

It's strange Korea decided to make a Lenti for a release that has been around a while now, looks like a way to sell more stock. I hope this does not happen again, I would like a choice at the start not for there to be a Lenti suddenly months later. I'm not going to be buying this one again, btw sold out on NM.

This thread has become confusing, the OP only has the original steelbook release not the new Lenti version, Ninjas will have to be careful which one they pick.

It's strange Korea decided to make a Lenti for a release that has been around a while now, looks like a way to sell more stock. I hope this does not happen again, I would like a choice at the start not for there to be a Lenti suddenly months later. I'm not going to be buying this one again, btw sold out on NM.

After EGDE OF TOMORROW, Are you surprised? I'm not. I love lenticulars!!!!! #ordered!!!!!! :) :) :)

After EGDE OF TOMORROW, Are you surprised? I'm not. I love lenticulars!!!!! #ordered!!!!!! :) :) :)

True but that was a NM release and EOT was more of a wide release, NM had an exclusive planned around the same time as the general release in Korea, I remember they had to come out with a better package than the 1/4 slip later on, as collectors were not impressed.

I love lenticulars, too. But only if the cover art is nice. Thus, not ordered....

Yeah I already have this steelbook and I am not really that impressed by the look of that Lenti, it was going to have to be something very good for me to get this one again, even then I would question it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I love lenticulars, too. But only if the cover art is nice. Thus, not ordered....

I love the artwork on the IWTV Lenti, it's the same as the VHS artwork lol which I have and grew up on

If they do a quality lenti, this could be epic..
image.jpg

I actually just picked up the amaray a couple weeks ago, after Dracula Untold came out, I had an itch to watch this. I introduced this film to my gf and she really liked it. I loved it, as always.
image.jpg

Last edited:
It's showing as still in stock for me?

It's showing as still in stock for me?

Still is in stock. The OP links to the old version of the steel, not the lenti. Use this link: http://novamnm.com/index.php/interview-with-the-vampire-the-vampire-chronicles-pre-order-364.html

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I love the artwork on the IWTV Lenti, it's the same as the VHS artwork lol which I have and grew up on

If they do a quality lenti, this could be epic..
I actually just picked up the amaray a couple weeks ago, after Dracula Untold came out, I had an itch to watch this. I introduced this film to my gf and she really liked it. I loved it, as always.

OK, unfortunately for my wallet you convinced me. Ordered and will see if it looks better in hand.

@steelbobawny @megabee Please can you confirm if region A Locked or region FREE?
Thank you.

Ok I can confirm this is a multi-region disc, it played in all regions on my region modded standalone bluray player, so the NM region code listing is incorrect and it plays in all regions. Also Warner Bros. bluray discs tend to be multi-region but yeah it's good to check first.