Interview with the Vampire (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: November 21, 2014
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - Ksteelbook - YesAsia
Price: $29.99 (Nova - Kimchi - Ksteelbook) - $38.99 (YesAsia)

_bd_-_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone confirm if YesAsia/KSteelbook are stocking the lenti slip version? Or is it just the Steelbook on it's own? Cheers.

Edit: Figured it out now.

Last edited:
So i missed out on this when it was available and i decided to check out Ebay and there are several up for sale.

I saw one that was posted (Lenticular-Brand New Sealed) for $54.99 + 3.99 Shipping and it is a low number #33

I said heck lets throw in a low ball offer of $40.00 and sure enough the guy accepted :):D:scat:. So basically paid $43.99 Shipped for this. Only about 2 or 3 bucks higher than original price from Nova and Kimchi shipped.

I think i got a really good deal!!! What you guys think??:confused:

This is also a blind buy for me as i have never seen this film and i am hoping it is good.

So i missed out on this when it was available and i decided to check out Ebay and there are several up for sale.

I saw one that was posted (Lenticular-Brand New Sealed) for $54.99 + 3.99 Shipping and it is a low number #33

I said heck lets throw in a low ball offer of $40.00 and sure enough the guy accepted :):D:scat:. So basically paid $43.99 Shipped for this. Only about 2 or 3 bucks higher than original price from Nova and Kimchi shipped.

This is also a blind buy for me as i have never seen this film and i am hoping it is good.
Brilliant film, Kimchi lenticular isn't great but still a nice edition. Personally would have gone with the Filmarena full slip which is gorgeous [emoji4]

Brilliant film, Kimchi lenticular isn't great but still a nice edition. Personally would have gone with the Filmarena full slip which is gorgeous [emoji4]

Yea i saw the Film Arena and i dont like that the Full Slip is the exact same artwork as the Steelbook itself. I like Kimchi because it is more original.

Yea i saw the Film Arena and i dont like that the Full Slip is the exact same artwork as the Steelbook itself. I like Kimchi because it is more original.
Yeh that's the only downside. Gorgeous steel in both though with beautiful gloss finish. A real fingerprint magnet lol

Ksteelbook still has the Lenticular in stock for $29.99.

http://ksteelbook.com/product/-Blu-...001279/?main_cate_no=AM000000&display_group=1

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Arrived today and the Lenticular is beautiful! Wonderful 3D depth effect of Claudia and Louis in New Orleans with Lestat above overlooking them. Bought it for my wife (me also...) for her birthday so will post pics next week.