IP Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook [Netherlands]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per update from Bert 10/18, he is told this is a Stickerbook.

Release date: October 25,2012
Purchase here
Price: 17.99 EUR

Place holder artwork:
b_2140.jpg

Also here are some specs. Unfortunately there is no mention of English subs. :( That's not to say that it won't have any, just that Bert hasn't put any out on specs.

Image format: High Definition 16: 9
other languages: Cantonese
Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS-HD
Subtitles: Dutch
playtime: 314min.

Last edited:
I really liked the first film, but the second was quite poor, with laughable English accents, and the prequel isn't even made by the same people or even part of the series. I'd rather just have a steelbook of the first film.

Reactions: Wreck and RiX
Place holder artwork.

b_2140.jpg

Also here are some specs. Unfortunately there is no mention of English subs. :( That's not to say that it won't have any, just that Bert hasn't put any out on specs.

Last edited:
Place holder artwork.

b_2140.jpg

Added to OP :scat:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Not really a trilogy either since supposedly Yen is gonna come back for a 3rd. Least that is last I read ... has other projects first but not out of the question he said.

but ... I love IP Man and will most likely purchase if wallet allows. ;p

I probably can drop the DE version from my "low want" list now that this is out...that said, I didnt know there was an Ip Man 3! LOL!

It is Ip Man zero not three. And the lead character is not Donnie Yen so no one knows this LOL.

For the basic asian fan that may be true, but for the general asian public that´s not true... IP Man Zero even has Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao.

And Donnie Yen will be back for another sequel to be released in 2013, and at the end of that year, he would retire from acting, making it his last film. The film will focus on Ip Man training Bruce Lee, fending off racist foreigners and gangs and will introduce a new antagonist who threatens to destroy the name of Wing Chun.