7 KB · Views: 358
  • l_p0013870121.jpg
    l_p0013870121.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 3501.jpg
    3501.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lord, this is getting out of control-talk about selling a movie few times over. Studios love this stuff! Me, not so much, LOL:) Horhay, I think you're right on,ha! Hmmm..I wonder if Yesasia will get this one...

Now that the amazon.jp version is confirmed to be G1 sized, I'm shifting my focus to this one. I definitely like the price on this, that's for sure!

Oh lord, this is getting out of control-talk about selling a movie few times over. Studios love this stuff! Me, not so much, LOL:) Horhay, I think you're right on,ha! Hmmm..I wonder if Yesasia will get this one...

Have you ever ordered from K2DVD before? If Yesasia gets this, I'll probably buy it from them since I've dealt with them before.

too good to be true as JP showed the same G1 pic as Spain now saved more money ;)

Definitely a significant saving! :D

Now that the amazon.jp version is confirmed to be G1 sized, I'm shifting my focus to this one. I definitely like the price on this, that's for sure!

Where was it confirmed to be G1 ? sorry I missed that post. If so I need to cancel. at about 100$ shipped im not paying for what I don't really want.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Never mind I answered my own question... Sorry haven't had my coffee yet and its early. Lets hope the Korean one is G2 sized.. Has anyone ordered from this company before ? Ive used yesasia for the Hurt Locker steel and it arrived fine.

Some folks have reported good results with that company - I'm guessing that yesasia will likely have these.

The good news is that the release date is AFTER many other IM 2 releases, so we'll have a bit of time for this one.

Where was it confirmed to be G1 ? sorry I missed that post. If so I need to cancel. at about 100$ shipped im not paying for what I don't really want.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Never mind I answered my own question... Sorry haven't had my coffee yet and its early. Lets hope the Korean one is G2 sized.. Has anyone ordered from this company before ? Ive used yesasia for the Hurt Locker steel and it arrived fine.

I heard K2DVD bubble wraps their steels and packages them in boxes. I pre-ordered a copy from them last night. Hopefully its G2 sized.

Some folks have reported good results with that company - I'm guessing that yesasia will likely have these.

The good news is that the release date is AFTER many other IM 2 releases, so we'll have a bit of time for this one.

Yeah Andy, if it's not G2 sized, there is sufficient time to cancel the order.

That would be awful. EEK!

But given how great of job they did with Hurt Locker, I have to believe.

Yes, believe, that this Iron Man will be GREAT. :oohyeah:

I would even be happy if they used the cover art they have on the product listing, but just use it on a G2 steel.

It appears K2DVD is already charging credit cards for pre-orders on this. I hope it is G2 sized. If you want confirmation on the size of the casing I would wait to pre-order at this point otherwise you'll be charged for it. My card was charged yesterday.