Iron Man 2

Jan 30, 2009
England
Lets keep this where we keep all the Iron Man 2 News, things will heat up when we get nearer to shooting, and before anyone says it...yes i know its not coming out untill next year :)

Ok just some news for you guys on the new Iron Man film!Well a rumour??

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52871

Entertainment Weekly is reporting the rumor that Scarlett Johansson is in discussions with Marvel Studios to replace Emily Blunt for the role of Russian superspy Natasha Romanoff, who doubles as Black Widow, in Iron Man 2.

Blunt's commitment to 20th Century Fox and the studio's upcoming Gulliver's Travels may prohibit her from co-starring in the superhero sequel.

Marvel will not confirm, but sources tell EW that Johansson has indeed met with the filmmakers and is interested in taking the role. Blunt's reps are still trying to make both projects work, but "Gulliver's" is further along, with a start date of April 15. Iron Man 2 still doesn't have a shooting script and a start date has not yet been determined.

Saw this in IMAX last night and i loved it. It is true there wasnt much action but it was still a great movie. I liked how they combined Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo to create Mickey Rourke's character. I just wish the last fight would of been longer. Also Scarlett Johannsen as Black Widow made my day!!! Anyone watch after the credits?

They were digging up Thor's hammer. Setting up for the Avengers.

Next up Capitan America even tho i have bad feelings about this one.

Saw this in IMAX last night and i loved it. It is true there wasnt much action but it was still a great movie. I liked how they combined Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo to create Mickey Rourke's character. I just wish the last fight would of been longer. Also Scarlett Johannsen as Black Widow made my day!!! Anyone watch after the credits?

They were digging up Thor's hammer. Setting up for the Avengers.

Next up Capitan America even tho i have bad feelings about this one.

I seen after the Credits They made the credits like almost 15 minutes long. And scarlett:naughty::naughty: i always thought she was hot but this is the first movie i ever seen her in didn't watch the kinda movies she made, but omg is she perfect she's even hotter when she get's sassy:twisted:

I friggin' loved this movie!!!!!!! Everything about it!!!! Even the soundtrack was awesome. I love RDJ, he's my perfect super hero :D My kinda sense of humor :drool: LOVED Sam Rockwell, Scarlett was awesome, looking unbelievably hot and my favorite ass kicking scene. :scat:
I think I need to go again :D:D:D

I friggin' loved this movie!!!!!!! Everything about it!!!! Even the soundtrack was awesome. I love RDJ, he's my perfect super hero :D My kinda sense of humor :drool: LOVED Sam Rockwell, Scarlett was awesome, looking unbelievably hot and my favorite ass kicking scene. :scat:
I think I need to go again :D:D:D

No mention of sam jackson?

Don't like Sam L as Nick Fury. And I agree the last fight scence couldve been longer. It felt too short and simple. But overall I loved the movie! :D

Needs more screen time if ask me maybe in ironman 3 which already has a villain.Oh wait what am i saying he might be getting his own line of movies( Nick Fury).

i saw this yesterday with my kids(26,29) lol
yup, my son talked me into staying after the credits, i tried to go, he wouldnt let me, yup, saw the Hammer of Thor woohoooo

also, Scarlett totally surprised me, yup, she is hot, but i woundt want to accidently bump into her , i would most likely wake up the next day in a hospital lol.......the moves she pulled off, her own stunts? i noticed her head was always turned away until last minute..................surprised me as much as Sienna Miller in GI Joe lol