IM3-HK.jpg

Picture from other forum;
I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg

Attachments

• I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg
    I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to order one at hmv but keep getting the following error when trying to access my basket:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AND'.

/service/basket.asp, line 1204

Does anyone have the same or knows what the problem might be?

Sometimes HMV HK makes this kind of error after sold out but still accept order

Do they still have some on the HMV site? I can add it to my cart, just don't wanna go through all the trouble, then get a email saying they don't have the stock...

no slip

Just got mine now form HMV Hong Kong it has a plastic cover you can buy from any DVD shop with the slickers stuck on it , very tacky and not what you would expect form a big outlet like HMV . The cove is the same as the German release. The same as photo

Last edited:
Just got mine now form HMV Hong Kong it has a plastic cover you can buy from any DVD shop with the slickers stuck on it , very tacky and not what you would expect form a big outlet like HMV . The cove is the same as the German release. The same as photo

The cover is the same as all other releases???? The back artwork is the same as the German edition's front cover though.

Reactions: montana2974
HK - Iron Man 3

Matte finish

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Kyry20n.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

N8pzM1s.jpg

IDWa4KY.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

YGT7opg.jpg

bBcLxVq.jpg

4vlnZ7E.jpg

Nice shots Rich! I haven't paid attention to the red sticker before, love it. I would get a copy if it was still available.