IM3-HK.jpg

Picture from other forum;
I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg

Attachments

• I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg
    I1_zps36e6aa1d.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
i always liked the German art better in the front than the red one is going to be release any where else but with the news that the German will have the blu banner printed and now these pictures here, i think this is the one i would like to have...now i never have order from this hmv, any one can shared their experience with the way they package and the shipping cost...

EEK!EEK!EEK!:ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

i just went in to HMV and they have the upper picture posted, i guess i have to wait til the actual release to see real pix! :(

Looks like we will have to wait and see, i personally hope its the same as the global release so i don't have to get another copy of this :p
Have a look at this earlier post by domalorite https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=726101&postcount=48
:thumbs:

Reactions: tono06
Anyone know who's distributing this? Can't see Disney anywhere on the slip. Just a big red M on the spine.

I know DMG worked with Disney in China to co-finance IM3 so maybe they have exclusive Asian Artwork too?

Hi J

All chinese ppl really hate the scene co-finance with DMG because no meaning.

so there is no special edition in china so far

Reactions: montana2974
Anyone know who's distributing this? Can't see Disney anywhere on the slip. Just a big red M on the spine.

I know DMG worked with Disney in China to co-finance IM3 so maybe they have exclusive Asian Artwork too?

This is not a "M". This is "IVL" (which stands for "Intercontinental Video Limited"), the short-name of the sole distributor in Hong Kong for Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Universal Pictures International Entertainment, Paramount Home Entertainment International and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
ivl_logo.gif

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

what does it mean? this is in fact another release with a different art?EEK!

To clarify:

zfgh.jpg

2i2p.jpg

Reactions: MK50
This is not a "M". This is "IVL" (which stands for "Intercontinental Video Limited"), the short-name of the sole distributor in Hong Kong for Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Universal Pictures International Entertainment, Paramount Home Entertainment International and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
ivl_logo.gif

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

To clarify:

zfgh.jpg

2i2p.jpg

Errrr.... ok..... so they still show the backside.... OR DO THEY pack the SB backwards, so the Slip is like on the Picture shown??? But then we would not have the Spine on the left :wtf: