Sep 30, 2012
In the woods
Release Date: August 26th, 2013
Buy Links:
JSDVD.com Regular edition - NT$1,020 OOS
JSDVD.com with pre-order gift (mug) - NT$1,060 OOS
YesAsia.com with pre-order mug gift for US buyers - US$51.99 (Release date September 9th, 2013) OOS
YesAsia.com (no gift)

Notes: Embossed arc on the front cover, embossed Chinese titles on slipcover, all-region discs

4710756298083.jpg

Pictures of actual steelbook with slipcover from JSDVD:
IM3-TW-1.jpg

IM3-TW-2.jpg

IM-TW-3.jpg
4704im3.jpg

7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg

This is my first thread! Hope this is cool!:cool::cool:
Lets hope for an epic Slip!!!:scat::scat:

Attachments

• 4704im3.jpg
    4704im3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 655
  • 7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg
    7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 4710756298083.jpg
    4710756298083.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 849
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
This is one to keep sealed. It looks that good. IMO one of the coolest slips TW has ever done.

They seem to be getting better and better, don't they chip?

Ingenious idea to have the arc as part of the slip and embossed characters.

Whilst everyone else has a dull blue slip (which looks out of place), Taiwan carries on the burnt effect of the steel on the slip, great design.

Just hope the studios continue to let taiwan do what they like with slips on steels :D

Top notch all around. Even metallic ink on the back where everywhere is is just printed normally.

They seem to be getting better and better, don't they chip?

Ingenious idea to have the arc as part of the slip and embossed characters.

Whilst everyone else has a dull blue slip (which looks out of place), Taiwan carries on the burnt effect of the steel on the slip, great design.

Just hope the studios continue to let taiwan do what they like with slips on steels :D

Top notch all around. Even metallic ink on the back where everywhere is is just printed normally.

I think it started with Hansel & Gretel. Hope the trend continues. Brilliant design styles who ever is behind it. :scat:

BTW I finished watching this yesterday. Damn!!! Is the sound on this insane or what!!!

Noticed sound design on blu ray are starting to improve as of late. Great to see a lot more studios now supporting 7.1 dts hd ma. I just love the spatial movement around my front room. Really glad that I finally invested in a top notch sub last year. Neighbours weren't though lol.

Reactions: roadie
Still waiting on my box from YesAsia. I suppose mine take longer because these things come into Chicago first? YesAsia tells me it was shipped on August 29th, so maybe it'll still make it's way here this week.

Does anyone have any pictures of the inside art? I know they were most likely already posted, but i must have missed them.

I'm interested to know if anyone can confirm whether this edition has all the same special features as the others throughout the world? More particularly, the Agent Carter One Shot special?

I'm interested to know if anyone can confirm whether this edition has all the same special features as the others throughout the world? More particularly, the Agent Carter One Shot special?

I sure hope so, or i will have to buy it again... again :(

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Still waiting on my box from YesAsia. I suppose mine take longer because these things come into Chicago first? YesAsia tells me it was shipped on August 29th, so maybe it'll still make it's way here this week.

Does anyone have any pictures of the inside art? I know they were most likely already posted, but i must have missed them.

Everytime i orser from YA it has taken exactly 11 days from dispatch to arrival including weekends, albeit i love in the UK though, but hope that helps you buddy ;)

Here you go:
attachment.php

Not sure what is "all" but it has the One Shot special:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IM3-TW-2.jpg
    IM3-TW-2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IM3-TW-3.jpg
    IM3-TW-3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely worth the wait denizen. This one is quite special in all aspects and perhaps it has not sold out yet because of the missing DVD disc. Who knows why the Taiwanese home video market is like these days but once this is sold out, I can see it becoming very sought after.

Reactions: denizen

same here. mine was shipped from Yesasia on 29th August but haven't arrive.
i wonder where it could be now.
:wtf:

Everytime i orser from YA it has taken exactly 11 days from dispatch to arrival including weekends, albeit i love in the UK though, but hope that helps you buddy ;)
My YesAsia orders always take forever. I don't even count on them to get here within a 3-4 week window. However, i notice others from the US (who got free shipping) have already gotten their YesAsia orders, so that'd mean i should be getting mind around the same time.

These things usually do come into Chicago first, and i suppose getting to Texas takes a minute.

What it comes down to is me, being impatient. :D

EDIT/

I just received my two copies + mugs from YesAsia. Very well packaged, for their standards. Both are in pristine condition. What a great SB.

Last edited:
LMAO LOL my oh my, did I get duped. All this time I thought and it appeared to me in the images that this came with a transparent full slip cover LOL. I received mine and was so disappointed I rushed to this thread to see wtf happened. Only to see it's a half cardboard slip :p

still a better SB release than the others :)

Got mine the other day. Its by far the best release compared to the others. I wonder if the US and Canada will get different artwork. I sure hope they do. Here's a picture of mine with my signed thor and the rest.

picture.php

Reactions: lgans316