Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon JP Exclusive) [Japan]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: September 4th, 2013
Purchase link: Iron Man 3
Price: ¥ 7,140
Notes: No slipcover, small quarter sticker on front with single data sheet on back

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

Actual pics: (thanks to dv8mad via irvine3008)
IM3-JP-1.jpg

IM3-JP-2.jpg

Attachments

• 518hTm-gGoL.jpg
    518hTm-gGoL.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
will give this a big miss after the Star trek Japan steelbook Was a big flop boring steelbook for the price I paid :angry:

Last edited:
What was the print run for this one???

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

My buddy got this one for me and I'll be keeping it so it goes with my kick ass Iron Man Collection.

The moment I saw this one does not have the slip--I knew it there will be some cancellation. Until now I don't get the hype what's the significant about the slip. :dunno: What matters to me is the movie and the artwork is great. The slip is just a piece of carton. :hilarious:

Man that blows, was really hoping for something something even those tiny slips would have bought me over but an unrelated dull sticker is a no show man, I'm gonna cancel it now dammit Japan you ruined my day, even Taiwan threw in a nice IM sticker with that kick-ass slip, ah well... was really looking forward to add it to my Japan G2 Marvel Steels :(

Phew, just in time for a cancellation. What a letdown AGAIN from Japan!

Man that blows, was really hoping for something something even those tiny slips would have bought me over but an unrelated dull sticker is a no show man, I'm gonna cancel it now dammit Japan you ruined my day, even Taiwan threw in a nice IM sticker with that kick-ass slip, ah well... was really looking forward to add it to my Japan G2 Marvel Steels :(

But you get a sticker for a smart device....:hilarious: :hilarious:

I agree Japan shame on you....:wtf:

Phew, I just checked this thread and saw the "what! no slip?!". Luckily still not shipped yet. This is a joke. Canceled!

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-04-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

The moment I saw this one does not have the slip--I knew it there will be some cancellation. Until now I don't get the hype what's the significant about the slip. :dunno: What matters to me is the movie and the artwork is great. The slip is just a piece of carton. :hilarious:

Well, a good slip does enhance the looks of the steelbook. Compare this to Play.com's version. Whether this is worth $800 is for everyone's pocket to say. ;)

3F249007-CC68-48FB-A0FE-3C22F85AF921-3036-000002505B5927CA_zpse2707310.jpg

Last edited: