Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon JP Exclusive) [Japan]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: September 4th, 2013
Purchase link: Iron Man 3
Price: ¥ 7,140
Notes: No slipcover, small quarter sticker on front with single data sheet on back

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

Actual pics: (thanks to dv8mad via irvine3008)
IM3-JP-1.jpg

IM3-JP-2.jpg

Attachments

• 518hTm-gGoL.jpg
    518hTm-gGoL.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Disappointed to say the least. I don't get why they pick and choose which release to put a slip on.

Rather strange.

But this is good for me anyway since I'm trying to stay away from steels all together

I did think that lol.

Japan have had history of no slips, especially on the warner titles but the steels have had the title of the movie on them.

Well this is unique. No mention of what the film is on the front :)

(Watch sales rocket now ) :)

One thing you must remember is just because no slip doesn't mean it wont be hunted for. Just take a look at The Evil Dead. $15 in the U.K., $300 for the Japan version if you can even find it.

Reactions: bluray4life
Paid retail for it when it was available. It was not exactly the most sought after steel at the time. It still is not :p

Supply was extremely tight making the supply demand side heavy towards the demand. I got rid of 3 of them for $200 Plus in one week. It wasn't avaible for very long. It sold out during pre-order I believe just like The bourne trilogy did as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does amazon.jp give the lowest price as I have this bundled with steels not released yet. Will they give me the lower price?