Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: August 30, 2013
Purchase Link: With Eaglemoss figurine or sold in store only for the steelbook alone
Group buy: Click here to join
Notes: Limited Run of 9000 - Numbered on slipcover

em2b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• auchan.jpg
    auchan.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a numbered release

Perhaps someone could explain to me why that is so important? I'm still relatively new to collecting Steelbooks, and from looking at this one, apart from the fact it's 'numbered' - I don't see how this steelbook is any different to ones you can get elsewhere? Why does the fact that this is numbered by ONE retailer, make it so collectable, when the content and design is exactly the same as it is if I was to get it from a different retailer? I genuinely don't understand, so if someone can enlighten me - please do!

Perhaps someone could explain to me why that is so important? I'm still relatively new to collecting Steelbooks, and from looking at this one, apart from the fact it's 'numbered' - I don't see how this steelbook is any different to ones you can get elsewhere? Why does the fact that this is numbered by ONE retailer, make it so collectable, when the content and design is exactly the same as it is if I was to get it from a different retailer? I genuinely don't understand, so if someone can enlighten me - please do!

some collectors like numbered editions some collectors couldn't care less, every collector is different to the next , some collectors consider 1/4 slips, full slips important even though the steelbook is the same worldwide, something that makes it different in some way (be it only the packaging/numbered) is a good thing in my view, i like to have a choice,
believe it or not, packaging/slips/stickers/numbered etc play a big part in a lot of collectors decision to get a certain release

Best bet is to get your post count up either way tbh. If you have no luck, give me a shout as I have one in my thread.

Thank you - I have 30 posts now, but I don't seem to be able to view the thread. I can access the trade section now, but the forums are appearing empty. I might contact a mod and see if they can help.

Thanks. Wasn't sure if there was more to it than that.

The only other thing different is the Auchan sticker on it.
egypuqe8.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

The only other thing different is the Auchan sticker on it.
egypuqe8.jpg

But if I was going to recommend any version it would be the Taiwanese one.
uryte3uh.jpg

Thank you - I have 30 posts now, but I don't seem to be able to view the thread. I can access the trade section now, but the forums are appearing empty. I might contact a mod and see if they can help.

I'd say give it a day or so, as sometimes the rights don't fully propagate across the forum (I believe). But one of the mods should be able to advise either way.

Reactions: rpg