Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure every Country will get this ... more about which will make their steel different and thus less qty ... and then more demand and more coveted in the long run.

lenti sounds cool tho.

As this is released by Concorde and NOT by Paramount-Disney (based on IMDB company credits), it is pretty clear that the company is following Iron Man 1 route by doing early announcement and trying to sell as many copies as possible with 1 disc when there is a possibility of this getting a 2 disc or a 3 disc release with 3D elsewhere.

Reactions: Masterblaster
Ok who's going to start the Group Buy for this??? John I hope you are reading this buddy.:thumbs:

oh I read everything :) na just kidding..

Anyway I got one coming but I am kinda late this time around EEK!:thumbs:

Take care
John

Ps . I think the artwork MIGHT just be a place holder for the moment.
Pss. the lenticular on cede is not steel. Would have been a great price though!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

As this is released by Concorde and NOT by Paramount-Disney (based on IMDB company credits), it is pretty clear that the company is following Iron Man 1 route by doing early announcement and trying to sell as many copies as possible with 1 disc when there is a possibility of this getting a 2 disc or a 3 disc release with 3D elsewhere.

That is a logical assumption...

Take care
John

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I don't like the artwork. Although I am not a fan of IM in any way, I do have the 1st 2 steels and this does not match at all. IMO

I used to have the German DVD steelbook of Iron Man 2. It's worth bearing in mind that during subtitled scenes in the film (at the beginning) there were no English subs to be found. If I hadn't seen the film before I would not have known why Mickey Rourke was so miffed with Tony Stark.
That was a Concorde release. As much as I want one of these, I will check out the small print first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steakman