vyvv.jpg

91lx.jpg

7sh3.jpg

Attachments

• 2118575.jpg
    2118575.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 493
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think so. Countries where Paramount or Disney have the rights, ok but Germany won't because of another supplier: Concorde. They have made their own steelbooks so far. But I could also be mistaken. We will see...

Well, if its on amazon.es, it means it will be a worldwide release, with same artwork, except maybe from zavvi.
Hope this is the back artwork, or at least they will put the title in front embossed, like CA.

If that design on the outer edges does not resemble the Crysis 2 Nano Edition then it will be a fail .... if they use that finish effect tho it will be steel of the year.

Last edited:
Do we know anything about what's actually in the case, disc wise? Like how many discs there are, if it's going to be 3D (I'm guessing it's not the 3D version, or it definitely would have said that on the product listing on Amazon), etc?

If that design on the outer edges does not resemble the Crysis 2 Nano Edition then it will be a fail .... if they use that finish effect tho it will be steel of the year.

Wow! And if its embossed too! OMG! Definately steel of the year!!!

Do we know anything about what's actually in the case, disc wise? Like how many discs there are, if it's going to be 3D (I'm guessing it's not the 3D version, or it definitely would have said that on the product listing on Amazon), etc?

Sadly, just like the Avengers Steelbook released in Spain, this only contains 1 Disc.

So it this now confirmed the official artwork? Do amazon Spain use steelbook packaging like amazon Germany?

Artwork confirmed by the Spanish Disney Headquarters :D