vyvv.jpg

91lx.jpg

7sh3.jpg

Attachments

• 2118575.jpg
    2118575.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 498
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any tips on ordering from a Spanish website? My Spanish is non existent and the chrome translate add on doesn't make it particularly easy lol.

I really doubt this will be exclusive to Spain, if Disney confirms the front cover as urotsu posted on page 4 then this is guranteed to be a worldwide release, btw it's back in stock at Amazon.es and it's gone down in price to 25,50 euros (save 0.26 NOW!! hehe) :p

Reactions: urotsu
you can´t order the steelbook although it is listed by amazon.es
Well I just did 5mins ago and grabbed one, guess it's OOS once again, just keep on checking every now and then bud as it'll certainly pop back on ;)

I really doubt this will be exclusive to Spain, if Disney confirms the front cover as urotsu posted on page 4 then this is guranteed to be a worldwide release, btw it's back in stock at Amazon.es and it's gone down in price to 25,50 euros (save 0.26 NOW!! hehe) :p

Not necessarily.....for example, the Zavvi one is having a different artwork from the rest.

Very nice, among the best. Managed one via amazon.es. Will see if the rest, except Zavvi, will have the same art work.