vyvv.jpg

91lx.jpg

7sh3.jpg

Attachments

• 2118575.jpg
    2118575.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 498
Last edited by a moderator:
I really doubt this will be exclusive to Spain, if Disney confirms the front cover as urotsu posted on page 4 then this is guranteed to be a worldwide release, btw it's back in stock at Amazon.es and it's gone down in price to 25,50 euros (save 0.26 NOW!! hehe) :p

Obviuosly, I'm not sure, but I can say 95% this will be a worlwide release.

Chalk up my first order from Amazon.ES then. At 32 euros and no doubt import taxes, this could be costly.

I'll decide nearer the time if I'm going with this one. Do like the artwork. With it being so different, in a strange way I think it would compliment my IM1 & 2 play editions:D.

Just hope that is the final artwork.

Well my first order with Amazon.es lasted all of 10 mins, cancelled.

Zavvi must have uploaded their artwork the second I placed this order. No point risking customs. Zavvi it is.:thumbs:

You don't pay customs on imports from within the EU (VAT is already included in the price), so there's no risk :)

I'm being super dense, of course not, thanks snooloui.:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Why?
Amazon.es 25.76€
Zavvi.com 34.99€

Your right, but I was thinking about customs costs. Snooloui has helpfully pointed out that's not an issue for me though.

Still have to see what Zavvi's final price is. It's been well documented that £27.99 is NOT the actual price.