Attachments

• 10805395-1370514909-45876.jpg
    10805395-1370514909-45876.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • 10805395-1370514909-45850.jpg
    10805395-1370514909-45850.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 603
Last edited by a moderator:
don't get me wrong i love seeing your pics howie but i think it is better for the custom steelbook threads,because once you customize it,it becomes completly different value wise and the way people see it. it is no longer iron man 3 zavvi exclusive once you have made your own adjustments, it's not like they are ever going to accept it back if you want a refund and they won't be able to resell it

Don't think they would get the attention they deserve in that other thread.

I agree with Barry, a separate thread purely for showcasing glossing work, kick started by Howie, sounds a great idea. :thumbs:

Congrats on the final finish with IM3 Howie. I really like how that's turned out. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Cheers stephen I can see why it is different as ok I'm modding but I'm just making it shiny and I like praise ha ha
Plus I like showing off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

And I also like to think it shows that it can be done and don't have to accept what gets thrown out of zavvi , you can get the steel you want I think a few others have tried it hopefully from what I started

Howie the problem I see with this is that new members or people searching Google coming across the images may think that is what the steelbook is suppose to look like. We don't want to give the wrong impression but we do welcome straight up photos of the steelbook as it is unmodified and of course you get the kudos for it.

This is the reason we have a seperate thread for modified steelbooks. As it showcases what can be done as to modifying the physical aspects of the actual steelbook.

For now lets keep them in the modified thread or in the thread that you created on Glossing Steelbooks.

Howie the problem I see with this is that new members or people searching Google coming across the images may think that is what the steelbook is suppose to look like. We don't want to give the wrong impression but we do welcome straight up photos of the steelbook as it is unmodified and of course you get the kudos for it.

This is the reason we have a seperate thread for modified steelbooks. As it showcases what can be done as to modifying the physical aspects of the actual steelbook.

For now lets keep them in the modified thread or in the thread that you created on Glossing Steelbooks.

That's fine and I can see what you mean by any confusion I never meant to do that just wanted to show what can be done ,

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
That's fine and I can see what you mean by any confusion I never meant to do that just wanted to show what can be done ,

I have discussed this with other members and it's OK to post these in the release threads so long as you don't try and sell them or lead folks into thinking that's how the steelbook really is. You do an excellent job at glossing by the way. :)

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
IM3

My first Zavvi purchase! Great artwork. I Had to complete the trilogy. Another must have for my marvel SB collection here's a pic front back & int:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 122