Mar 7, 2019
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One reason this sold out so quickly is because they don't make as many copies of Marvel catalog titles as they do with new releases such as Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame.

The other is because just like Captain America: The First Avenger, most SteelBook collectors weren't collecting back when Iron Man was originally released.

You may have noticed it took longer for the 4K Winter Soldier and 4K Civil War SteelBooks to sell out simply because they are more recent movies and people already have SteelBook releases for them.

Hard to say what will happen with Iron Man 2 and 3. Because they are older titles, there may be more demand for them than Winter Soldier and Civil War.
And because Iron Man 1 is the best movie in the whole MCU :whistle::cigar:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
So is this Sold Out for good at this point with such a smaller print run than newer MCU releases, or will there be one more crack at this? It's been a while since Zavvi releasted a regular catalog MCU steelbook. Not all the lentis & trilogys.

So is this Sold Out for good at this point with such a smaller print run than newer MCU releases, or will there be one more crack at this? It's been a while since Zavvi releasted a regular catalog MCU steelbook. Not all the lentis & trilogys.
Once Best Buy announces this you’ll see it come back in stock at Zavvi with cancellations from US members.

Reactions: Jaxxx
One thing i'm enjoying about this is that I'll be able to sell on my blu-ray / 3D versions as I can't perceive 3D the 4k/blu-rays are a way better option for me.

If someone really creates this in Full Gloss, I would go nuts and spend whatever the amount!
Thanks Marc! I'm surprised Blufans didn't use the same front art to be honest, since they also seem to like using the main posters... maybe their IM release was before they made the decision to start doing that with their Marvel steels though?