Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order not dispatched yet
Debit card was charged yesterday

Anyone else still waiting for order to be dispatched but had payment charged to their card

Still waiting to be charged in Canada for Iron Man 1, 2, 3, Thor 1, 2 steelbooks and the Avengers 4 movie steelbook collection.

Come on Best Buy take my money!!! :LOL:

i've never had this before.
So I got an email from Zavvi telling me my payment had failed and I need to resolve it. But everytime I try and pay, it keeps saying I've had a payment failure.
Theres plenty of money in my account and I've used 2 payment methods but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else ever have this issue? They wouldn't do this if the oversold stock would they and just blame it on payment failures?

Reactions: Robles
So I got an email from Zavvi telling me my payment had failed and I need to resolve it. But everytime I try and pay, it keeps saying I've had a payment failure.
Theres plenty of money in my account and I've used 2 payment methods but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else ever have this issue? They wouldn't do this if the oversold stock would they and just blame it on payment failures?

Has the card you originally ordered with expired? If so, you need to update your details with the new card.

Theres plenty of money in my account and I've used 2 payment methods but nothing seems to be working. Anybody else ever have this issue?
I've been in this situation once, a month ago.

Got first a payment failure email, which was completely bogus. I ended up with trying three different CCs, all of which were valid, and every time got a payment failure shortly after entering the CC details.

At the same time, their system successfully charged one of those cards, but couldn't do it with this particular order (out of curiosity, I attempted to resolve this payment failure eight times).

The solution for me was to create a new order, and payment for it went straight through using the card that was the first in the unbreakable payment failure loop.

Obviously this solution doesn't work when the item is out of stock.

They wouldn't do this if the oversold stock would they and just blame it on payment failures
Nah, it's just a bug in their order processing system.

I'm having the same problem at the moment. They better not cancel my order:cautious: