Price: £27.99

12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Don’t think the first was confirmed until it went live

But I’m pretty sure they have the trilogy box set coming out as 4K soon unless I’m mistaken

I assumed like cap these would go live one a week

@Flloydo

you write : " Don’t think the first was confirmed until it went live "

how does that work, because I am sometimes surprised when I suddenly see a title here on Hi Def Ninja and and I go to the zavvi site and it is already sold out and has a release date within the next 1 or 2 months

are titles pre announced in advance for zavvi and then somewhere suddenly on day X the title is live for a couple of hours and shuts down again and gets : " sold out " status ??????
and then you have to pray and wait until the official release date and hope that you still get a copy?

Then why even bother with an official release date , when titles are already available to buy on same date in advance which only a few lucky insiders can participate??

I imagine that the pre-orders for the 4K IRON MAN II and III steelbooks will be from next weekend as this weekend is occupied by the two JOHN WICK releases.

I go to the zavvi site and it is already sold out and has a release date within the next 1 or 2 months
are titles pre announced in advance for zavvi and then somewhere suddenly on day X the title is live for a couple of hours and shuts down again and gets : " sold out " status ??????
and then you have to pray and wait until the official release date and hope that you still get a copy?
Then why even bother with an official release date , when titles are already available to buy on same date in advance which only a few lucky insiders can participate??

Don't pay attention to Zavvi's "Sold out" but do pay attention to new steelbook threads on this forum looking out in particular for mention of a pre-order date - sometimes included at the top of the page alongside the release date . . . people here are pretty quick to post any info regarding new releases.

I strongly believe that if you don't check websites at the very least once a day, then you are going to miss out on retailer exclusives.
Not all releases are announced in advance and some will definitely suddenly pop up and then sell out quickly if it is a popular back catalog title like Iron Man. I check Best Buy Canada several times a day. If I didn't then I would miss out on most releases that I am interested in since they tend to last less than 24 hours there.

Reactions: Xenomorph
@paulboland
any infos if this edition comes back on sale ???
thanks
It already did the on first day of pre order
Zavvi cancelled bulk orders a few hours after going live and put back that stock on website same day

If customers cancelled some orders since then I expect will be very few who did
If any are available likely will be listed after release date