12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks.list

Shop by Category -> (Most Popular) -> Steelbooks

Nah, I’m sorry but that’s long winded and it’s all on mobile view now

I hate mobile view and there was a
Sections at the bottom for steelbook and vinyl.

I’ve sent them a email. There’s not even a option for desk top view at the bottom. P*sses me off when websites change pointless sh*t like this

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Nah, I’m sorry but that’s long winded and it’s all on mobile view now

I hate mobile view and there was a
Sections at the bottom for steelbook and vinyl.

I’ve sent them a email. There’s not even a option for desk top view at the bottom. P*sses me off when websites change pointless sh*t like this
Dont see a difference between scrolling down that long site or do 2 clicks in the collapsible menu but okay :D

You can change to Desktop view via your browser menu (again 2 clicks, at least in Chrome) but I think you are aware of that

If you use a phone or iPhone etc

You won’t ever be able to use the code anymore. The way they have set up the website is it will always open on mobile view.

If you open it, add a product, close it, open again through the link it won’t allow you to request normal desktop to add in the code.

It shows older items in my basket on mobile view too

Dont see a difference between scrolling down that long site or do 2 clicks in the collapsible menu but okay :D

You can change to Desktop view via your browser menu (again 2 clicks, at least in Chrome)

It messes up the website. Just explained in my previous message.

Annoyed about this.

They should keep the options at the bottom.

Hell, even on the steelbook page they have taken away the option of pre order, available now etc once you go past one. You have to keep skipping back.
F*cking idiots

If you use a phone or iPhone etc

You won’t ever be able to use the code anymore. The way they have set up the website is it will always open on mobile view.

If you open it, add a product, close it, open again through the link it won’t allow you to request normal desktop to add in the code.

It shows older items in my basket on mobile view too
I used code fine on my phone when this went live and then just opened link and added code job done. Samsung s10 mine not crap I phone maybe :)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I used code fine on my phone when this went live and then just opened link and added code job done. Samsung s10 mine not crap I phone maybe :)

Hmm. Just tried it on a table but nothing

Anyway, code is most likely disabled now but not happy with the changes to the site. Makes it very hard for mobile users now. Very hard

Managed to get the 10% code/ trick to work on a mobile now but is really aggy to use (it’s been disabled for this)

So if anyone who uses mobile, if you request desk top through safari and add items to your basket they won’t actually show in your mobile view basket. You have to do it all again in mobile view.

Why have they changed their website again?

There’s no actual category for steelbooks now. It’s very frustrating
The separate categories made navigating their site too easy... as with everything, Zavvi like to give us a challenge. :D

Reactions: Flloydo
The separate categories made navigating their site too easy... as with everything, Zavvi like to give us a challenge. :D

Honestly I don’t know how I’m the only one complaining about this

Im being told to use the category section yet that don’t open. No option at the bottom to switch to normal website mode, no heading for steelbook, vinyl etc and once your in those sections you can’t navigate around.

The category thing @jonnybobbytimmy mentioned only works on mobile view which I refuse to use. It’s a f*cking joke

The most annoying is whatever is in your basket in mobile view won’t appear in the normal desktop view basket and vice versa.

Unless this is changed on their site I won’t be using it. They’ve made it all too complicated now

Ordered.
Don't mind the stickerbook style artwork particularly as continues the style of the CAPTAIN AMERICA 4K standalones . . . hopefully to be continued with the THOR 4K steelbooks making for a decent mini collection in its own right.

Assuming it's the same as the German release, the reviews are not favourable...
Not likely. No mention of Concorde on the Zavvi page or steel images and IIRC Concorde only held the rights for Germany, not the whole of Europe.

Honestly I don’t know how I’m the only one complaining about this

Im being told to use the category section yet that don’t open. No option at the bottom to switch to normal website mode, no heading for steelbook, vinyl etc and once your in those sections you can’t navigate around.

The category thing @jonnybobbytimmy mentioned only works on mobile view which I refuse to use. It’s a f*cking joke

The most annoying is whatever is in your basket in mobile view won’t appear in the normal desktop view basket and vice versa.

Unless this is changed on their site I won’t be using it. They’ve made it all too complicated now
I'm not a fan of viewing sites on a mobile full stop (mainly because I find them too difficult to navigate, and I like everything to be large since I'm blind lol), so I only ever browse them on my PC. Obviously I'm aware not everyone is able to do that all the time though, so I can only imagine how frustrating it must be when a mobile is the only option. Hopefully you're able to figure it out anyway mate... or Zavvi fix it, which is unlikely. :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of viewing sites on a mobile full stop (mainly because I find them too difficult to navigate, and I like everything to be large since I'm blind lol), so I only ever browse them on my PC. Obviously I'm aware not everyone is able to do that all the time though, so I can only imagine how frustrating it must be when a mobile is the only option. Hopefully you're able to figure it out anyway mate... or Zavvi fix it, which is unlikely. :rolleyes:

Yeah I only use mobile so it’s my only option.
Oh yeah I hate how zoomed in mobile sites are. I like to see the whole thing. And it’s just harder to navigate imo

Odd that the shop by category works on mobile view and not on desk top view

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles