Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
*Owns it*

I was just wondering, do you think this steelbook will ever drop in price? Even when the 3rd movie is out and there is a trilogy steelbook set? I might sell it if the value rises.

I was just wondering, do you think this steelbook will ever drop in price? Even when the 3rd movie is out and there is a trilogy steelbook set? I might sell it if the value rises.

It will prob raise when the third movie come out. LOL. How do you know there's gonna b a trilogy boxset?. I see it as a gamble, there's quite a few trilogies out there without steelbooks. :p

I see it dropping only if they re-release it or another technology comes out that's better than blu-ray which is unlikely for the moment.

this one, let say, suffered a lot, maybe Ace Ventura relative made the delivery, I have bid and won some with defects no this level of damage.

good luck on your bid!!

talking about how much to bid I really dont think this one worth 699 USD

but good imagination on the name indeed "Ultimate Iron Man I & 2 (DVD/Blu-ray)Steelbook OOP"
http://cgi.ebay.com/Iron-Man-Blu-ra...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item41596b90d8

Last edited:
i dont mind not having this, too expensive at the moment. if i really wanted one,id probably go with a hybrid steelbook, G1 steelbook with Blu Ray disc. just not in a hurry to waste money on the DVD's, im good with my Ultimate amaray edition. to each their own :)

if its up to $89 already its going to go for over $150. The dent could be repaired a little but you would still notice it.

However, there seems to be no way of getting a mint one.

Edit: Actually its the same guy that had all the high priced AU slip covers, expect it to be "bumped" up to over $250.

Last edited:
Oh man I almost cried! Co-worker brought in a blu-ray for testing ( I do audio/visual) and it happend to be an IronMan Steel! From a far I got so excited ready to try and buy it off of him knowing he didn't know the value when I got close it was beyond destroyed there was more silver than paint colour and so many dents...

Notice how in all the pictures, the steel is in the poly bag to make it look shiny and new. I have an extra one, with a few minor scratches but at least no dents, I should throw it up on ebay.

Ya, I have a spare too thats in great condition. Surprising what they are going for. At least the guy put on lots of pix. You know what you are bidding on!

Wow was just looking at that and its way too much considering the damage. I got one for $80 off someone on BD forum which looked brand new and had 2 little dents that you honestly can barely see at all. Really glad i got one early:scat: before the price goes up soon with the avengers comin 2012 I see a rise in value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PMed the ebay guy, the one up is his spare, he sold the his mint one to a friend.

Its already up to $113. ($122 USD -- love the Aussie $$$)

Ya, I have a spare too thats in great condition. Surprising what they are going for. At least the guy put on lots of pix. You know what you are bidding on!

Last edited:
well I finally got mine today thanks to Gamestar:D here, way better condition than this ebay one.

This ebay guys prices skyrocket in the last few minutes of trading. EEK!

well I finally got mine today thanks to Gamestar:D here, way better condition than this ebay one.

This ebay guys prices skyrocket in the last few minutes of trading. EEK!

yeah its crazy i got mine for a good price of $80 which has 2 little dents that are barely noticeable. If you don't mind me asking how much you paid for yours?