I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robles I'd recommend patience. Better wait for a cleaner one.
Yeah the back is in pretty bad condition, i dont mind if it has a few minor marks on the rear but i think this is a little to much.

Had another look at it and theres a dent in the front, right on the corner so ill be giving this a miss :whistle:

Thought id found a good deal :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN
Yeah the back is in pretty bad condition, i dont mind if it has a few minor marks on the rear but i think this is a little to much.

Had another look at it and theres a dent in the front, right on the corner so ill be giving this a miss :whistle:

Thought id found a good deal :rofl::rofl:

Remember, when it's too good to be true, it probably is. :p

Ah, this steelbook conjures up memories of the good 'ole days of collecting when I coveted this steelbook more
than my neighbor's super hot wife. Of course, I never got either one.

I wanted a copy back in the day, when it was the only one and steelbooks were special and not the norm. Now there's so many versions of Iron Man out there and many of them are better, even if this one does hold a special place in many hearts.

As for your neighbor's wife, hopefully you've now got one of your own that's also newer. Maybe with a silky finish, some spot-gloss and well placed embossing.

I was just browsing through a facebook lot of blurays and saw this in the list:

Iron Man Steelbook $6.00 - SOLD

AFTER loosing my breath seeing the steelbook in one of the pictures.:wow::sick::offtopic:
I remember seeing that same ad and cried when I saw the price it was listed for. This person obviously didn't realize what they had. I got very lucky and found one from a seller in mint condition on Amazon.ca for $30. It was listed as the DVD version but had the photo of the bluray version so I contacted the seller and sure enough it was the bluray version from his personal collection.

Excellent choice @TnaDenmark

If you post the photo in the below thread with your name next to it per OP, tag me and I'll grant you the award.

Reactions: TnaDenmark