Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so excited for this release as it will look awesome next to my play edition and Blufans once I recieve that to...

I will seriously take an entire day off work if I must. I set 9 alarms at staggered times. I will make my family leave the house so as not to risk distractions.
I will sell 1.5 kidneys... take a loan from the bank... hell maybe even ROB a bank. Whatever it takes!

I just know this... I'm gonna git one of these suckas :naughty:

Actually I want both lenticular and quarter slip so I can open the lenti and keep the awesome looking quarter with steelbook cover showing for shelf display!!
Right now as I type this I have zero Iron Man steelbooks and have never had any, so to be able to get Blufans AND Kimchi is very exciting. :woot:

I just hope Jimmy V and his lightning fast Internet have Lady Luck on their side. Now that Kimchi have sorted out their server issues, it should be smooth as butter.

Don't forget to stretch ur fingers to avoid cramps. This this could be like Nicolas Cage; gone in 60 seconds! So, You had best not blink, become distracted, or Change your shipping address at the last minute,...otherwise you could wind up in a world of Sh!t ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyv
One steelbook won't need a bank loan to get. :lol:

yah but i had to over exaggerate for dramatic purposes.

I just hope Jimmy V and his lightning fast Internet have Lady Luck on their side. Now that Kimchi have sorted out their server issues, it should be smooth as butter.

Don't forget to stretch ur fingers to avoid cramps. This this could be gone in like 4 seconds. You better not even blink, cuz if you blink you could be screwed ;)

haha. and my internet is even faster now! i just got the new Netgear Wifi AC 1900 and a new Motorola Surfboard 6141. Combine that with Cox Turbo High Speed Premium Level and basically I got the fastest internet available to mankind. I told the Cox agent I want my house to nearly burst into flames when I access the internet :thumbs:

So yah if I can't hack it, then I dunno man. :ohno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

haha. and my internet is even faster now! i just got the new Netgear Wifi AC 1900 and a new Motorola Surfboard 6141. Combine that with Cox Turbo High Speed Premium Level and basically I got the fastest internet available to mankind. I told the Cox agent I want my house to nearly burst into flames when I access the internet :thumbs:

So yah if I can't hack it, then I dunno man. :ohno:[/QUOTE

You got this. The cat is practically in the bag. Just remember your expert ninja tutelage and you will be fine.

I will be side by side with my girlfriend instructing her what to do, all the while telling her to "hurry the hell up! We're going tandem :)

Reactions: Narg

You are probably still way behind this lady. Let's hope she's not into exclusive steelbooks :LOL:

I will seriously take an entire day off work if I must. I set 9 alarms at staggered times. I will make my family leave the house so as not to risk distractions.
I will sell 1.5 kidneys... take a loan from the bank... hell maybe even ROB a bank. Whatever it takes!

I just know this... I'm gonna git one of these suckas :naughty:

Actually I want both lenticular and quarter slip so I can open the lenti and keep the awesome looking quarter with steelbook cover showing for shelf display!!
Right now as I type this I have zero Iron Man steelbooks and have never had any, so to be able to get Blufans AND Kimchi is very exciting. :woot:

well i have a idea , u go about ur normal life, then i will get this and sell to u for wait for it................................................1 million dollars , 1 box of banana twinkies , 1 bag of reice peices oh and 1 kidney in the near future, u can keep the other one cuz im not greedy:naughty:

:rofl:That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!:rofl:
image.jpg

Do we have any idea when this will go live? Will it be a groupbuy like HTTYD? Thats my only other experience with this like this. Sorry.
KimchiDVD ship worldwide, so there's no need for group buys - you order directly from them.
Just register on their website, then whenever the pre-order goes live place your order quickly before it sells out.