Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed them sometime last week, i forget which day. No response as yet apart from generic automated email. They have 20 days to reply. But in fairness, what next steps are there?

Guys,

Customs released the package finally. Got mine today. One was opened and is dented, the other one is still sealed and looks okay. [emoji106]

If you ordered 2, customs most likely would have opened one to inspect it, so expect it to be damaged.

Customs had removed all the bubble wrap as well leaving plenty of room inside for the items to move around.

Last edited:
Just received mine from customs too, box turned up without so much as a sorry.
Thankfully, my Steelbook hadn't been opened. Like @lgans316 the box had been however and bubble wrap had been removed. Got No. 1295/3000

IMG_1689.JPG IMG_1691.JPG
(Click to Enlarge)​

I need to email KimchiDVD now to let them know my copy turned up, considering they refunded me the other day!

lgans316 - I'd email complaints&[email protected] about your damaged copy, because they should have to compensate you for that.

Last edited:
It is very hard to prove the damage mate as it looks like pocket dents on the top front. They can claim that it was there and they didn't cause them but I will give a try. To be honest, based on my experience with the plain editions, I would say a significant portion had issues.

If you hold an opened mint copy I would say you are in the minority.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
mine has just shown up too, one has been opened, typical, yesterday i agreed a deal with a fellow ninja for one, never mind, now who do i need to email to pay for these as i had a paypal refund, is it tony? or shall i just send an email to kimchi asking for another invoice?

should i email BF about it being opened or just take it on the chin?

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
mine has just shown up too, one has been opened, typical, yesterday i agreed a deal with a fellow ninja for one, never mind, now who do i need to email to pay for these as i had a paypal refund, is it tony? or shall i just send an email to kimchi asking for another invoice?

should i email BF about it being opened or just take it on the chin?

Email [email protected] - I'm sure he can send you another invoice.

Glad to see this is reaching a good ending, apart from some steels being opened. Also good that Tony won't be too out of pocket, as I think he was very forthcoming with the refunds.

At least a good sign we're not getting stung for tax - now the wait to see if postie delivered today and what condition it's in.

Got mine today. Was very surprised to actually receive it. I haven't look at this page in a few days. Came with a sticker saying that the parcel had been opened and checked and then resealed. Absolutely NO bubble wrap put back on the item. Just 2 steels hitting each other and floating around and oversized box. Damage minimal but I think I just got lucky.
(I never received a BF letter)

Reactions: bealay and chunk
If you hold an opened mint copy I would say you are in the minority.
I think mine probably was actually mint before I took it out of the lenti slip, having pulled it out it has some very faint lines where the gloss has been scratched pulling it out (they can only been seen when the light hits it at certain angles).

IMG_1692_rs.jpg

IMG_1694_rs.jpg

That's fantastic news for those who had their parcels seized by border force that they are finally getting their parcels released and sent to you

Its something that should never have happened in the first place but I suspect the reason why you did not get any letter of apology or anything admitting a mistake is so that they don't legally have to admit that is was their mistake

If you receive anything from customs that's been opened from its original packaging and arrives damaged you are entitled to claim for damages and or compensation if it your item is no longer in its original condition as its no longer sealed but that might be only possible if they admit its their mistake and not just release of seized goods been released and would explain why you did not get anything in writing with your return of seized goods

Brilliant news for those who had been painfully left waiting for your parcels to finally arrive and now you can enjoy your Kimchidvd Iron Man Steelbooks