Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very pleased to see this BF situation is finally being resolved.
Mine has not yet arrived, but hopefully it won't be far behind everyone else's copies.

Brilliant. So glad to see that people are getting their copies.

Please make sure that you don't leave Tony out of pocket if you've been refunded. He has definitely helped in this situation and been quick to agree to refunds, so it's the least he can expect in return. I'm sure all ninjas don't need to be reminded though :thumbs:

Hopefully we can get back to talking about the positive side to this cool release and sharing some lovely pics again!! :)

Thankfully I never contacted Tony about a refund. Have now notified him about the current situation and asked him to notify via Facebook.
Hopefully those people that got refunds and have now received their copies from BF, will do the honest thing.
Tony has been unwell, and needs the support of HDN.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. [emoji106]

This is brilliant news everyone, so happy for you all, real shame about the damages though. I hope uk bf leave kimchi well alone from now on.
Can not use the words to decribe bf on hdn, but we all know what they are.. no bubble wrap, no letter of explanation, and no refund for the £6 odd wasted on next day delivery for the letter sent, for goods that should never have been confiscated, however the up side is huge now that you have finally received your steels and tony won't have to get involved with bf over compensation and insurance etc etc. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Got mine today as well, box was opened and steelbooks were loose inside. :banghead:
Lenti looks fine but the quarter slip has some scratches on the front.
Got the refund last week so i have just emailed Tony to let him know, although he's probably asleep.

Hope everyone who is still waiting get their copies soon.

Reactions: chunk and bealay
Good to see some of you finally receiving your steels, sucks though that some have been slightly damaged.

Shout out to @zoneism for that great post. :)

Brilliant. So glad to see that people are getting their copies.

Please make sure that you don't leave Tony out of pocket if you've been refunded. He has definitely helped in this situation and been quick to agree to refunds, so it's the least he can expect in return. I'm sure all ninjas don't need to be reminded though :thumbs:

Hopefully we can get back to talking about the positive side to this cool release and sharing some lovely pics again!! :)

Well, looky fricking here :)

ironmanarrives-1.jpg
ironmanarrives-2.jpg
ironmanarrives-3.jpg

Was loose in the box and I nearly had a heart attack, but seems fine. Will break open the steel later to check (I always do), but no letter or any other note with it.
I received a refund from Tony last week and have already reversed this so he has the $$ back.
Good to see this appears to be the same for other Ninjas - some of you at least.
Did anyone receive a letter or any paperwork to apologise or explain the eventual release?
I would love to think, and will claim victory for, the #NinjaStrong campaign in any case.

Nothing for me.
But then again I never received the letter from BF.

Ironically Tony sent through a full refund this morning. Let's see if mine does eventually turn up.

So BF only opened the packages and not the sealed steels? Hope so.
No, some people had their Steelbooks unsealed/opened by Border Force too. I think I've seen two people mention it so far (both had ordered more than one copy)

Still nothing for me. Worried about the lack of bubble wrap as well because my box should have two steels in it so they will be rattling around against each other. Border Force really are a joke. They must be sat on a mountain of bubble wrap now!

Still waiting to hear back from Tony, sent him a couple of emails telling him I'll pay again, but I can no longer log into my kimchi account, seems like I have been booted