Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the lenticular version ! Totally love the deep nice lenticular print and effect :) haven't opened it to verify contents yet; I think it will be staying that way for a long time. I think this beats the Blufans release but thats only my personal opinion.

Got mine at long last! I never thought this would be resolved and I had accepted the fact I wouldn't receive my copy.

The box was opened & missing the bubble wrap but my copy was still sealed and undamaged, which is relief! :D

I have to thank Tony for refunding despite the situation not being his fault. I've refunded his refund and I hope everyone who gets their copy does the same. :thumbs:

Mine arrived today (with my replacement Memento in the same box). No bubble wrap although BF had been kind enough to leave a think strip of foam in between the two items. Both were rattling around and both have scratched up in places. Pleased they have arrived finally though.

Received this morning the same way as others - bare box, awesome. Lenticular seems to have arrived in good condition but my quarter slip has a massive knife mark across the front cover, not a happy camper. Not really fair having to drop large amounts of money on these and getting them in this condition through no fault of our own ( or Kimchi's I would have to add ).

Shocking practice from Border Force, no admission of a mistake, apology or attempt to get goods to the rightful owners in the condition they were intended to be sent - and we're supposed to just suck it up.

One thing we keep forgetting is Border Farce didn't charge import duty. So to me it kind of evens out.

Say you challenge them and they trap you by saying we know the true value so shut up [emoji33]

In that case we might as well lube up for Border force then

They can't just charge you duties and it doesn't excuse them for mis handling an item. I've never ordered a Blufans before so don't know how they send it ... but ebay purchases i've made from China they declare it as a gift with a value of less than $20 or $15 I believe and you don't pay a single penny in duty if it's been declared like that.

Received this morning the same way as others - bare box, awesome. Lenticular seems to have arrived in good condition but my quarter slip has a massive knife mark across the front cover, not a happy camper. Not really fair having to drop large amounts of money on these and getting them in this condition through no fault of our own ( or Kimchi's I would have to add ).

Shocking practice from Border Force, no admission of a mistake, apology or attempt to get goods to the rightful owners in the condition they were intended to be sent - and we're supposed to just suck it up.
BF are liable for any damage, under UK law.

Reactions: Steakman
They could have charged duty as the invoice inside had the true value buy they didn't which is a bit of relief.
I didn't know KimchiDVD ever even provided invoices, they never have for me o_O

Either way, even if someone was liable to pay duty, that doesn't exclude BF from being liable to pay for damages.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Been a good day - picked mine up from the post office, as others in box with no bubble wrap - it's not been opened and no sign of damage.
Happy bunny

Never had an invoice, or anything other than a sweeeeeet mile of bubble wrap inside a Kimchi box.
Until this week.
I had a whole lotta air and no bubble in me box from BF :rofl: