Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had just typed out a long answer to this "lets not criticise anybody" love in.
But I've given up.
First time you lot start whinging about Zavvi, take a look at how many faces are staring back in the mirror.
'Nuff said.
wait what?
I dont have anything against Kimichi/choi - my prior post was in defence bascially.

now dont get me started on Zavvi - I've a list of errors with them.... :muted:

What happened with kimichi/Snowpiercer?
implied region free(as per most of their exclusives, despite being region A listed as default on the site) and is mostly region locked (there are region B hacks that work for some).

main issue was the region info wasn't completely confirmed, even after shipping, so most of us ordered partially blindly and those without region free players were stuck once the steels/discs arrived. Even the packages say A,B,C so just a lot of crappy region issues that stung a few people, myself included (though I'm planning on swapping out the discs with UK ones when I can. Not ideal but I purchased it for the steel, slip and extras as much as the movie).

not really too much of an issue as until a fellow member confirms an import works on another region player, many imports run the risk of being locked.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
implied region free(as per most of their exclusives) and is mostly region locked (there are region B hacks that work for some).

main issue was the region info wasnt completely confirmed, even after shipping, so most of us ordered and those without region free players were stuck.

It even has the all region symbol on the base of the full slip

Reactions: yeslek
Sounds awesome i would like a different artwork for this from the rest. Something to make it standout and possibly make it more exciting for the buyers im deffinetly cashing in on this beauty.

Thanks for the helpful post choi...

Sorry guys,
Due to long holiday as thanks giving in Korea. staff in publisher has gone vacation
Kimchidvd will release announcement for Iron man and ?????? in this month. sorry for waiting.

so far, progress is ..
1. Artwork confirmed but need to wait for final decision from Marvel,
2. Lenticular & 1/4 slip with Iron man edition will be released
3. 4K print run will be shared with local and oversea customer
4. Price is just same as previous release (as 2D/3D combo pack)

I can not wait what Kimchi will give us for Iron man steelbook. Its take long time, but dont forget kimchi is dealing with Marvel and they are tough.
I bet it will be awesome, with all the goodies that they give us (can not wait for the Iron man card ), the lenticular (now that they change the supplier and the Lenticular of Memento looks badass) and the 1/4 slip.

I hope their 1/4 slip will be like Iron man 2 taiwan or CA taiwan. It will look ******* awesome.