Release date: August 6, 2012
Purchase link: Iron Man (Sold-out)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Embossed

02.jpg

ironman_play.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have it. I just forgot about it since for so long I had been lusting after the Future Shop version which I could not afford. I bought the Play.com one as a consolation and over the years just forgot about it.
Not a bad consolation purchase lol.

Reactions: nafosb
I have this and iron man 2 from play.com days I believe they never did a #3 either they closed shop or was not available then I can't remember, I'm going through my stuff these past days and never had #3. So was just curious

3rd is arc reactor cover. I think UK got a release for it as well. Not sure if play tho, maybe zavvi. too long ago to remember without looking up. ha

3rd is arc reactor cover. I think UK got a release for it as well. Not sure if play tho, maybe zavvi. too long ago to remember without looking up. ha
Yep have seen #3 but was probably zavvi im pretty sure play never had it,as this was so long ago not even sure play was still around then as im sure they would have had #3. In fact did even zavvi take out there own version of #2 and #1 back then? Maybe zavvi was not really kicked off on the steelbook game then. I cant even remember who was doing steels first or if both same time. Im probably wrong i thought play was doing the steels then and once closed shop zavvi jumped in there and look at them now still doing them. Only thing sucks steels are getting worse ever year.

Yep have seen #3 but was probably zavvi im pretty sure play never had it,as this was so long ago not even sure play was still around then as im sure they would have had #3. In fact did even zavvi take out there own version of #2 and #1 back then? Maybe zavvi was not really kicked off on the steelbook game then. I cant even remember who was doing steels first or if both same time. Im probably wrong i thought play was doing the steels then and once closed shop zavvi jumped in there and look at them now still doing them. Only thing sucks steels are getting worse ever year.
Zavvi came after and their first was Roger Rabbit red. Their first Disney was Aladdin. After those 2 quick sellouts it all went gangbusters. HDN was heavily involved in all the zavvi steelbook stuff behind the scenes with them back then. Not so much needed as much these days , but point being got some old intel from the backside etc.

Zavvi came after and their first was Roger Rabbit red. Their first Disney was Aladdin. After those 2 quick sellouts it all went gangbusters. HDN was heavily involved in all the zavvi steelbook stuff behind the scenes with them back then. Not so much needed as much these days , but point being got some old intel from the backside etc.
You remember what year this was as i can't remember when did play close up and zavvi started doing steels. I have them two steels probably from back then. It was almost impossible to keep up with the amount of steels they where coming out with. If you where strong and picked the best if bunch you probably saved heaps. But myself could not help myself and grabbed most lol.

You remember what year this was as i can't remember when did play close up and zavvi started doing steels. I have them two steels probably from back then. It was almost impossible to keep up with the amount of steels they where coming out with. If you where strong and picked the best if bunch you probably saved heaps. But myself could not help myself and grabbed most lol.

Roger rabbit, finding nemo and aladdin all came out in April/ May/ June of 2013