Release date: August 6, 2012
Purchase link: Iron Man (Sold-out)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Embossed

02.jpg

ironman_play.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
woohooo! way to go Play! even if I have the original, I know this is gonna make a lot of people happy and excited...can someone buy me 20 pieces please?? hehehe! just kidding...

If Play wanted to really make it on the map, they should do international shipping, starting with this one, and go really crazy and print only 2,000 copies. Then the name Play will be right up there with Future Shop when it comes to mentioning the kings of steels.

If Play wanted to really make it on the map, they should do international shipping, starting with this one, and go really crazy and print only 2,000 copies. Then the name Play will be right up there with Future Shop when it comes to mentioning the kings of steels.

I agree that Play is slowly becoming a power house in the world of steels but definitely PLEASE don't ship abroad as it stays exclusive to the UK like Futureshop to Canada. if it becomes easily accessible then popularity withers.

However if Futureshop decide to ship i would be delighted.haha :oohyeah:

No release date. Could be a while away yet.
And i hope they change that boring UK cover.

Play will probably change it as they sometimes have placeholder art up (eg. Children of Men).

If this is embossed and debossed this will be incredible and would go nicely with Avengers when that comes out. Line it up next to Thor and Captain America then that would be an awesome collection.

Got me excited then... I thought threads were finally being made for these because more details had been announced. :(

Still, can't wait! :D