Size: 24x36
Gabz-Iron-Man-Movie-Poster-Variant-Grey-Matter-Art-2015.jpg

Gold Foil Variant Edition: S/N 125
Price: $100.00
Size: 24x36
Gabz-Iron-Man-Movie-Poster-Gold-Foil-Variant-Grey-Matter-Art-2015.jpg

more details on http://greymatterart.com/blogs/news/61267715-iron-man-by-gabz

On sale since Sept. 2nd 2015. on greymatterart.com

I gave this one a miss as I don't like it enough to put on my wall.
The spilt Iron Man models looks cool but Jeff Bridges big head reminds me a bit of Ansin's Prometheus print.
MondoAnsinPrometheusPrint_big.jpg

I gave this one a miss as I don't like it enough to put on my wall.
The spilt Iron Man models looks cool but Jeff Bridges big head reminds me a bit of Ansin's Prometheus print.
MondoAnsinPrometheusPrint_big.jpg

Interesting - hadn't seen that print before. I'm definitely enamored with the gold foil and I don't have any Iron Man posters, so this was an easy win for me. Something with a bit of pop should fit well.

Little disappointed with the price tag on this, but have no reference on what a foil variant typically goes for!

Interesting - hadn't seen that print before. I'm definitely enamored with the gold foil and I don't have any Iron Man posters, so this was an easy win for me. Something with a bit of pop should fit well.

Little disappointed with the price tag on this, but have no reference on what a foil variant typically goes for!

Its about right for a foil Andy... foil prints usually vary between $75 - $115 from what I have seen with most being in that $75 - $90 range at drop's. But GMA has been charging $100 consistently on all there foil releases.

Reactions: apsmith21
Its about right for a foil Andy... foil prints usually vary between $75 - $115 from what I have seen with most being in that $75 - $90 range at drop's. But GMA has been charging $100 consistently on all there foil releases.

I don't get many prints, and it's been a very long time since I've paid over $60 for a steelbook release - kinda why I hesitated. Got spoiled by the global steelbook game! LOL

But it'll go well with my Mark IV, Mark I and War Machine when I setup my detolf in the new office...

Thanks for the details, very helpful :thumbs:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I like most all about the print but the split Marks killed it for me ... while I like the concept everytime I look at it my eyes just center on how the helmets don't match up in height. (obviously they wouldnt on screen either) but I guess its just an OCD thing where my eyes just so happen to gravitate each time. Art is powerful.... Love Gabz work tho. Love the RDJ pose on there too

I got the foil edition. I liked the print and I think the foil edition will hold its value the best if I decide later I don't want to keep it. I wouldn't have ordered if I hadn't just made a big unexpected sale though. I also picked up the reg Thor print to save on shipping.