Iron Man Future Shop SteelBook Owners Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
if you own the Iron Man BD steelbook FutureShop then post a pic in this thread which has your username written on a piece of paper in the pic.

If you do this, you will receive the Iron Man award here at the site.

Last edited:
I'm in!!

:oohyeah:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: sunnyx and jimmy
I remember the opening day of 2008 - And for those who thought that Iron Man Steelbook from Futureshop is one heck of a gem.. think again

2008 Iron Man Movie Release Exclusives!

EEK! Holly crap...That's a lot of IM stuff from like 4 years ago...Awesome collection :scat:

In what order do you rate these, not just in terms of artwork but in terms of quality also? I heard the Aus slip was quite flimsy, looks good though

In what order do you rate these, not just in terms of artwork but in terms of quality also? I heard the Aus slip was quite flimsy, looks good though

Difficult to answer...The FS is like a rock quality wise to me...Releases nowadays seem a bit flimsy to me...Maybe thinner metal used? Paint finishing is better though...With the AU release, the metal is thin and cheap looking in hand because everything is printed on the metal.

My order of preference:
CA FS, UK Play, DE MM, AU JB Hi-Fi

Reactions: RiX and Wreck
Difficult to answer...The FS is like a rock quality wise to me...Releases nowadays seem a bit flimsy to me...Maybe thinner metal used? Paint finishing is better though...With the AU release, the metal is thin and cheap looking in hand because everything is printed on the metal.

My order of preference:
CA FS, UK Play, DE MM, AU JB Hi-Fi

Surely that can't be said for the Play.com release. I know it was cheap but the quality was pretty sweet - It lived up to the Thor and CA releases (almost) :scat:

I prefer my play version to my FS, call me crazy.

Also, I prefer my IM1 to my C.A. and my C.A. to my IM2..
..still trying to hunt down a Thor :(

Anyway.. Points please :D

DSC_0121.jpg

Also, Wreck, do I get a prize for hitting the 10,000th post on the last steelbook purchased thread? It was a special one for me ;)

Reactions: Pieter V