52.8 KB · Views: 121
  • MARK1.jpg
    MARK1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Mark7.JPG
    Mark7.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: ocielz and MK50
I'm still new to these collectables but in all the descriptions at Sideshow it doesn't say what this IM is made out of or any of the others. Maybe I missed it but some of you guys that have IM's could fill me in please. I mean are they metal or plastic or both? Do they feel cheap? Are they very fragile, in other words do they break easily?

Yeah, I've been watching some YouTube videos of this one and the detail looks awesome. I mean, like each finger can move independently too. That's awesome. EEK!

I've got some (as you know) and I've got to say loud and clear that my IM Mark IV from Hot Toys is the masterpiece in my collection. SO much details, SO much to do... you can "play" with it and make poses and all...

Even my Sideshow Darth Vader doesn't reach this HT release... EEK!

Thanks Wreck, wow they sure are expensive for being plastic. EEK!

Some have metal tho ; like predator for instance ... claws are metal. Sometimes they have metal elements just depends if it calls for it. Mark 1 would be insane if it was all metal but its not.

I'm wondering if I should jump on this one instead of the Mark VII. This one is now sold out on Sideshow but it's still available at other locations like BBTS. Also these are going for around $230 shipped on FleaBay. Once IM3 hit's the theater this is going to skyrocket in price. I've wanted this one since I laid eyes upon it when I first started collecting but just can't decide now between it and the Mark VII. EEK!